Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the post Surreal.

There are a lot of evils in this world, our country included. We need to make ourselves aware of it, who the perpetrators are, and what we can do to combat it. There is a possibility of truth and untruth in theories (that's why they're theories). Some may be outlandish. Research is key. Keeping your mind open is neccessary. Government must be monitored by its citizens and not allowed to make up the rules as they go--the Constitution protects against this.

There have been instances of heinous crimes committed against citizens of this country--this is fact. Gov't is not our benefactor.Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our gov't was supposedly created to be an instrument of the people. With all of these "executive orders" it has become everything but. It is not prudent for one individual or handful of individuals to wield such power.

When sounding the alarm, let's be mindful of our audience. Calling someone sheep serves no purpose.

I am curious though--800 locations for detainment camps. I mean, really?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont really get it...i heard about this...but i feel as tho this link generalizes everything
    "Father you saved me and showed me that love was respect and devotion greater than planets deeper than oceans.
    My soul was weary but now it's replenished, content because that part of my life is finished " - Lauryn Hill

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i heard about this and from what i heard it is really nothing we can do about it when it happens it is all about the final fight between the evil and good so instead of spending all of my extra money on canned food and amunition im just going to stay close to my God he is the only one that can save us especially if this is just propaganda like it was in 1999 i refuse to spend all of the little extra money that i have on stuff that i may or may not need. true enough it is better to be safe than sorry but with that being said i would rather enjoy my life as much as i can now and have faith that God will protect me from all evil that tries to harm me ... i have this argument with my boyfriend all the time he wants to spend all of his extra money on amunition and gas masks guns etc. and i always ask him so what if there is a storm that wipes us all out and you never get the chance to use any of that he says he would rather be safe than sorry which i understand but i just dont trust what man says especially on tv and the internet it is always a gimmick to get money while i may get some stuff i am not going crazy over it either because it may be useless to me

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i heard that these camps are acutally to enforce slavery on Americans who cause to many problems once FEMA and the CIA enstill martial Law on America these camps are going to be prisons or concentration camps for Americans it all sounds extremely scary im not sure but i know now i dont trust our government to have our best interest in mind just look at how much they are acting like a fool now im just trying to enjoy my life as much as i can now just in case this is true i saw this on conspiracy theory with jesse Ventura and on you tube if it is true or not this is to be determined

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123