Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why fotki?????

Ok, don't get me worng, I am not bashing Fotki. Every since I started transitioning I have been stalking fotki albums. I've been natural for 3 years now and have enjoyed looking at the photos and trying to pick up tips and stuff on natural hair. even though I've been natural for three years, the only thing I've done with my hair are twists and puffs. (Mostly twists, the same old way.) Anyway, back to the original thought....I've always found it hard to find albums. You have to search through all of the other crazy albums and stuff before getting to what you really need. I don't understand why people don't post on blackhaircaretv.com or some other place where their stuff is found more easily. It's the same thing with YouTube...people post their stuff on there to get lost in the mix with everyone else's stuff. Sometimes I go to pages and people's accounts have been blocked or turned off. I thought fotki was free?!

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fotki is free, however I think its a limit on how much space fotki offers you. I have a paid account that I did a trial for a year ago and this year I did another trial and fotki paid for my account until 2011.

I happen to like fotki , its so cool to see someones picture and then be able to click onto someone elses account, its pretty fun.

i know lots of folks dont like that you cant put a password on thier account unless its paid so folks have flickers, and pictures elsewhere.

" Why travel down her natural journey, when your own is so unique ?" ~ Cerendipity

a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a lot of us use fotki because it has an established hair community. I like the features, it's easy to use, and its easy to find new albums to look at from the avatars of people making comments. I rarely look at pictures on other sites.
    "If you want longer hair you need to live by your ends, and die by your ends. They are all that matter." -mymy

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's easy, it's free, it's straight to the point and a lot of other people are on there. I can click, click and click away.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its free and you can request 200MB free space every 30 days. i've got 2890MB free space just got to "My Account" it will be on your right handside under Account Information. i've had my account for a year and 11 months and i haven't paid a penny.
    Fotki

quest for healthy hair

:))*THANK YOU!!!!!!!!:))

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like Nigerian Queen, I request additional space all the time. I refuse to pay! lol I've been on there almost 4 years now.
    [SIZE=3][i]<span style="color:#000099"><span style="color:#CC66CC"><div align="center">http://www.fotki.com/livin2luv</div></span>

[b]BC #1: 1-22-07
    BC #2: 5-17-08
    Last Re.laxer: 9-30-06[/b]</span>[/i][/SIZE]