Ms.Bee is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Loc Jewelry, SL's, and Shen min?

Hey Ladies,

I have had my sisterlocks for almost a month now, and I loooove them! For those of you who would like pics, they will be coming soon. That being said, prior to getting sisterlocks, I wanted a style that would camouflage a few problem spots that I have had for some time. I am seeing progress; taking biotin, msm, and iron because I need iron.

Anyway, I would like to know if any of you have had any "problem areas" and if you have ever considered supplements to boost hair growth? That is where Shen min comes in. People swear by it but you never know what works for you you know?
    I am planning on trying it in the fall when I'm done using my biotin and msm.

Has anyone ever heard of it? Tried it?

Okay, now the fun part. Any sisterlock jewelry wearers on this forum? Have you bought loc jewelry meant for traditional locks and used them on your SL's? hehe

K thanks!
    "Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin"- Muslim

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't help you with the growth aids, but check out videolocktician.com. She sells quality sisterlock jewelry (it's a little pricey though) and she also does some really cool live broadcasts. I wear a few of her pieces permanently. They are small enough to stay on during my retightenings.

You could also do a search on etsy.com. There are a few people on there that make jewelry for sisterlocks. HTH.
    My blog - NappyLove
    Celebrating 10 Nappy Years - January 18, 2012!
    Follow me on Pinterest!
    Rock That Natural Board
    Loc Love Board
    Sisterlocks Board