Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've worked with/for Big 4 executives the past 9 years that I've been natural from TWA to present and never had an issue....you'll be fine!
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand your concerns, living in the traditional south. I think as long as you are well-groomed, you should be able to wear your hair how you like. I once did the chemical relaxer thing to get a job, too, but never again. I just can't take the madness.
    Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
    - George Bernard Shaw

How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
    - William Shakespeare

You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without victims.
    - Harriet Woods

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sadly all the issues and negative comments came from the AA women on my job when i went natural. it's sad the way WE tear each other down. don't get me wrong i got love from every gender and race, but the ONLY negativity came from black women...i just felt sorry for them smh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12