Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Tough Decisions...

As of August 9, I will be a 9th grader at MLK highschool in Lithonia, GA.
    So as you can see, Im just coming up in the world, and learning about what I want, my goals, what i want to acheive... And on of those things on my list at the moment is going natural. I've been kind of skeptical at first, which is to be expected, I'm only 14.
    I've choosen to go natural for the mere fact that I'm trying to start and continue a healthy lifestyle, and i figure this choice will help me on my road. I already know that i have healthy hair, it is evident while it is relaxed, so imagine if I left it the way it is supposed to be. I'd be beyond beautiful. I was a skeptic at first because once before I tried to grow my hair out, and it broke of so terribly, but now i understand that this is a factor to be expected. And its O.K. i luv my hair when its thick after i havent gotten a retouch so I've decided I'm ready for that thickness full time. I am Ready. And, on the plus side I'm in band, so marching (And we really march) with natural hair will be so much easier during the football seasons.

I just want to say that I am hear for guidance, wisdom, reassurance, motivation, and a healthy head of beautiful thick NAPPTURAL hair.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to NP!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you so much

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to Nappturality! That's a very important decision to make at your tender age. Look around here because there is a forum just for young people so you can stay in touch with others your age working with their natural hair. Good luck!
    BC'd: June 2010
    Last perm: End of 2009