Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Natural Product Entrepreneurs

Now we can ALL agree that there IS a market for this. My questions: Is the market saturated? Can we use more businesses in this industry? Do we NEED more businesses and are there enough people willing to buy?

Consider the growing businesses on YouTube, Carlos Daughter, KBB etc...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good question. Need has nothing to do with it. The market is indeed crowded. However, there is a lot of poor marketing. One of the best things Carol's Daughter did was to move beyond the Black market. After all, shea butter is good for all skin types.

I would tell any natural products entreprenuer to concentrate on innovation. Innovative products and innovated, expanded marketing.

Oh...and notice I didn't mention price. There's nothing wrong with charging a higher price. People will pay whatever you ask if you have the proper marketing message and positioning.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would u say that out of everyone in this crowded industry. MOST people have poor marketing, even on YouTube?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A full marketing plan involves other aspects besides YouTube. If that is all someone is doing, they are being too limited. I would say for those companies to do a full analysis of the"Ps" of marketing:

People
    Product
    Promotion
    Price
    Placement

There's nothing wrong with YouTube. However, it's limited. Are these companies even sure their target customer (based on demographics and psychographics) watches YouTube?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen some on youtube. Actually there are many on youtube for Natural hair products etc... Also not to mention those who have pages, then get a bunch of subscribers then suddenly... they have their own business lol. Whats that a bout? I just find it very, very interesting.