User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LadiQuest01 Guest

Default stylist in Orlando, FL?

I'm in the process of transitioning and I need someone who knows what they are doing because I don't.

Happy2BNappy Guest

I'm in Orlando too. You may want to try Euro Designs in Eatonville. My mom has a TWA and she goes there. They do a really good job.

Happy2BNappy Guest

I'm in Orlando too. You may want to try Euro Designs in Eatonville. My mom has a TWA and she goes there. They do a really good job.

Happy2BNappy Guest

Happy2BNappy Guest

Aundrea Guest

i'm in orlando also, and i was just asking the same question on the other board thanks for an answer. i'll check them out!!
    andrea

stillnappy Guest

I'm in Orlando too. There's a place on 17-92 and Lake Ave in Maitland called Hair Essentials. The stylist's name is Denise and she does a good job with TWAs and twists and probably beginning locs. Her number is 407-644-6885.

I would not recommend Phil-Rich

msmocha Guest

Hi I'm in Orlando also. Last year I was referred to a sister named Linda, who used to work out of a shop in the Pine Hills area. I got in touch with her only to find out that she was no longer in a salon. She now works in her home. I'll admit I was a little skeptical at first, but she seemed to be a nice person.

To make a long story short..... Linda is the only person that I will allow to twist or braid my hair. She's that good. You will not be disappointed.

her # 407-532-4749 hm or 407-493-8069 cell

knottygirl Guest

:rainfro: I know if a mother and daughter team who has a full salon built onto their home. The name of the salon is: More than braids. The daughter is Shannon 407-294-9524 she does my hair, and her mom's name is CeCe 407-532-3369. If Shannon happens to do your hair. Let her know Korresha recommended you. Yeah, I'm tryin to get a discount. You know how it is.

knottygirl Guest

:rainfro: Heyyyyy guys, why don't we do a get together? That would be fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast