So, I'm @ work probably like the rest of you! I wasn't @ work on Friday and there were some docs which came in and I was passed the docs to work... So, my co-worker (a sistah) gave me the docs and proceeded to give me a slew of details of what was going on but still didn't make a lot of sense as what to do with the work. She guided me in another direction of asking a different team member for assistance which I was given.
So, the other team member forwarded an email to me as what to do with the docs; great! And just as I was about to read the email the "sistah co-worker" jumps in and begins explaining what to do and how to handle then loses all friggin sanity as she see's my facial expression (which sometimes doesn't match what is going thru my head) and this chick flings the damn docs on my desk says "I don't know what to do and my phone is ringing so I gotta go..." then walks away... Is this chick serious? Or, is this some strange "Office Space" type dream I'm having????
Not only did she offer her help from the start then she re-niged her help and had the damn nerve to get frustrated...
Not only was she unprofessional but also inconsiderate (I'm new but I still understand the work and office etiquette)
I just gave her a piece of my mind; ethically…