you are tooooo funny!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soapinphilly...really? Seriously, I'm surprised at this topic...you seem to have your head on straighter than this.

Living abroad? Thinking of moving, or just moved back? Check out the Expat Nappies group!

Don't forget to THANK PANK!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Earthen~Blossom View Post
    That's so sad. What "really, really nice" person does something like that?
    He was already here when the earth quake happened. Should he have gone back and stayed...I dunno, he says every dollar he makes here is equal to three in Haiti, so I don't even think his kids or wife would have wanted him to stay there when he says as a taxi driver he made less than $100 a week.

When I met him i was already sick of my stateside choices, LOL...the drunken chef I dated, the postal worker hoarder who only wanted us to move to Delaware away from the "city"...and neither had equipment that worked, IYKWIM. I even met another guy who I was considering dating but too many black men have been so hard on themselves that once they over 40 they is some broke down ole joes.

My friend is slim, trim, cute happy and got all his teeth, and they are white, yeah yeah I get it, he is someone elses husband...that bothers me every day...but is it any different from dating Mr. Drunk chef and having to go to his son's basketball games with him, his ex wife and his kids, and we was all one big happy family. YUCK!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to share, I'm still married too, bahahahah, my husband got over 40 and all he wanted to do was start minding his adult daughter's business and fight with her new husband, and bring back platters from his ex's house.
    Last edited by soapinphilly; 10-22-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I even met another guy who I was considering dating but too many black men have been so hard on themselves that once they over 40 they is some broke down ole joes.
    yeah I get that...the over 40 choices can be daunting but honey I am SURE, practically POSITIVE that there is a white toothed brotha, single, trim and happy with equipment that works....honey PLEASE don't allow this dude to move in...if you have to wean yourself away gradually FINE but goal yourself to dump this zero...he really has nothing to offer but the dingy and girl at the end of the day he ain't worf it....
    "The soul takes flight to the world that is invisible, but there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise." - Plato

NRB229 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, No, and NO.... I don't care what the situation is. Married=already taken.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't be making a decision until june...I appreciate the responses....

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, and I forgot to share, I'm still married too, bahahahah
    Grow up..

Last edited by khalliqa; 10-22-2010 at 07:53 PM.
    "Life is an unfoldment, and the further we travel the more truth we can comprehend. To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond." ~ Hypatia

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand that you completely adore this man but there are some serious serious red flags that you are overlooking. This sounds like someone you will fall in love with if you haven't already, then there's the whole issue of having a cap on the time you are with him and last and most certainly not least the man is married! Married means married, it doesn't void when you moved to another country no matter what HE decides to do, YOU need to make smarter decisions and not get caught up in his nonsense. He needs to stay focused on working and bringing his family over here, that's why he's here in the first place.

This is one of the many problems with women, they don't respect one anothers space, you don't care about the next woman who could very well have been you and when you "think" you found someone special and they turn out to be pieces of shit you wonder why and what you did to deserve this, think back to what you are doing right now. Be mindful of your energy sis.

NRB229 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soapinphilly View Post
    that statement already tells us what your decision is....the fact that you're not telling dude to get Ghost is all we need to know. Obviously your feelings are already involved so why ask a question when you already know what you want to do?

If you planned to end it you would do it now versus in June and let's be honest even if dude doesn't move in with you, you're still going to keep seeing him.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without reading past the OP, as soon as you said wife and kids my answer is Hell no!!!!

ETA: I thought that reading the rest of the thread would somehow bring some point that would outweigh the fact that he's still married. I'll let Jon Stewart show my sentiment now:

Quote Originally Posted by soapinphilly View Post
    Waddya mean you won't be making a decision until June? Take it from a Haitian girl, this guy is bad news. Don't be surprised when you find out that you not his only sidepiece. LaMonica used to have a slap happy smiley and you seriously need it right now to wake up!
    Last edited by Karibana; 10-22-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast