Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default B*itter B*tch Syndrome?

Hey everyone. Ok... I am sure everyone has dealt with this type of woman. Well there is this lady at my job who I have and my manager who is very, very bitter a bout her situation. She is angry because:
    1. No one wants to give her a management position.
    2. Her situation in life. She has not accomplished a damn thang.
    3. Anyone who moves up around her or has seemed to have better experiences and opportunities she dislikes and talks shit a bout.
    4. Other Misc. Stuff.

Any of the newer younger people who come in at the bottom it is easier for her to corrupt their minds because they are naive and they don't know any better. I admit I was like this when I first came in as well. Then I realized. Hey... this woman is very, very bitter.

She is also one of those people who are only out for their ethnicity. She lovessss you if you are Hispanic like her. If you aren't she has a problem with you. If you are Hispanic and she see that you are a bout the company/self and not ethnicity then she got something against you. All of the other people in my position are Hispanic except one who is a new White girl. Well she is already corrupting the poor girls mind. The managers are both black. When I first started working there she complained a bout the manager who was then white and the other one black. Then all of a sudden her anger went from the white manager to the black manager. Well she got angry because the black manager moved on and up and left her hanging. She was told she wasn't ready for the position. She has been bitter towards this woman like she owed her something. No one owes you anything in life. In life you have to work for what you want. I don't know if she notices, but has she ever realized that SHE maybe the reason why she isn't getting the position she wants? Sometimes we fail to see fault in ourselves and it is holding us back from progressing.

I recently had a disagreement with this woman. I speak to her to be cordial but not too much anymore. We used to be pretty tight, but I just realized she was sooooooo damn bitter. Now, she is still holding a grudge. While I have nothing personal towards anyone I work with because I don't go to bed with any of them. I don't wake up with any of them she seems to be sooooo angry. If I get into an slight disagreement with someone at work. Oh well its nothing serious. Stop acting like a freaking child. Shes in her 50s. She complains constantly a bout management (because she wants to be one soooo bad). She is two-faced. She starts a lot of mess. She blames others for things and NEVER wants to take responsibility for anything that she has mistakenly taken part of. Last week I pointed out in front of a manager that she made a mistake and she took it soooo offensive. Who gives a crap! I make mistakes all the time. Management makes mistakes all the time too. No one cares! For some reason she did. Management didn't even care a bout that lol. The mistake she made was something we all make mistakes with all the time. As long as it is corrected that is all that matters. She even got offended when one of the managers told her what to do lol. I am like OMG LOLOLOL. It was in front of her higher up manager and she got real offended by that.

We have a new transfer who just got promoted. Oh she talks sh*t a bout her too. Since she first started coming she seemed quite envious of this woman. They had the same position in different locations. I think that is why. But this lady wasn't promoted to a management position. Sigh.... I don't get the anger in this woman.

Anyone ever had any experiences with B*tter B*tches?
    I sure don't want to be like that when I get that age. I really, really don't. There are some young B*tter B*tches as well so for those of you that are getting offended cause I said she was older I did not mean it in that way.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She sounds like she has some problems.... As for bitter women, I have met them, old, young and everything in between. It's THEIR fault, if you decide to not work out your problems effectively you're gonna have conflict. Life is about decisions, choose them accordingly.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I soooo agree with you. Sorry for the long post as well.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

toxic..i'd handle her at more than arms length away

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, I don't think she's bitter so much as she's probably ticked off and irritated that she seems to be stuck where she is and others move forward. I get the feeling she's releasing her frustration and lashing out because of it. People get passed up all the time for younger, better looking competitors.

Not saying I agree with her or that she's right, just that I can understand how she might be feeling.

Put yourself in her position. Can you honestly say with a clear conscience that you wouldn't be even just a teensy bit annoyed if you weren't going anywhere, but it seemed like everyone else was?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I truly believe there's a bitter beeyotch in every office. I could have written this about one of the directors at my workplace. She's been with the company for over 25 years & she will NEVER make it past director status. For one she only has a h.s. diploma & two while she's good at her job she has a really bad rep for stirring up unncessary drama with the other managers.
    Seriously, don't give her the time of day. It's obvious she isn't happy until she brings everybody else into her circle of misery.
    A woman who tells you her age will tell you anything

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exotica_X View Post
    Hmmm, I don't think she's bitter so much as she's probably ticked off and irritated that she seems to be stuck where she is and others move forward. I get the feeling she's releasing her frustration and lashing out because of it. People get passed up all the time for younger, better looking competitors.

Not saying I agree with her or that she's right, just that I can understand how she might be feeling.

Put yourself in her position. Can you honestly say with a clear conscience that you wouldn't be even just a teensy bit annoyed if you weren't going anywhere, but it seemed like everyone else was?
    Ah. I agree with this.
    the artist formerly known as Electra

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This very well could be her problem...but it's her fault, for whatever reason.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely agree on the entire post.

btw, if the woman is unhappy in her position, she needs to find another company to move up in and maybe develop a new positive persona. Sometimes, companies are just weird on never moving up people for whatever reasons and that just the way it is.
    By NP member Vavoon. This is me 24/7/365 lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    Hmm, I truly believe there's a bitter beeyotch in every office. I could have written this about one of the directors at my workplace. She's been with the company for over 25 years & she will NEVER make it past director status. For one she only has a h.s. diploma & two while she's good at her job she has a really bad rep for stirring up unncessary drama with the other managers.
    Seriously, don't give her the time of day. It's obvious she isn't happy until she brings everybody else into her circle of misery.
    EXACTLY!!!! This is exactly the type of woman she is! Someone gets it. Thank You!

She tried repeatedly to start mess with me today. Making nasty remarks. I don't say nothing to her. I did say something today lol. She has issues and a nasty attitude. The higher up managers even notice. Which is why she ain't going nowhere. Next time she say something to me. I am taking it straight there.

Sometimes people have potential, but if they just change their attitude and stop instigating stuff (like she does) they will go far. She claims she does everyones job, which is not true. When someone ask her to do something apart of her job she gets angry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast