Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default looking for a salon in the nj/ny area.....

Hey! This December, my and parents and I will be visiting friends and family in the States. Right now, I have my hair in braid extentions (sp?), but I plan on taking them out while I'm up there. I'm really interested in putting 3 strand twists in my hair, but was wondering if there are any salons in the nj/ny area that specializes in 3 strand twists. I'm reading a lot of reviews on salons that specializes in 2 strands but I feel because my hair is quite thick, the 3 strands will fare better. If any of you have any suggestions or can give me any names of salons, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Also...........Has anyone ever heard of Ahava Felicidad in Montclair NJ? Let me know if you have, and give me any opinions (good or bad) about the salon. This is the only salon I've seen so far that states they specialize in 3 strand twists. Thanks again!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmmm, never heard of 3 strand twsts, but you may want to try Nedjetti of Hair by Nedjetti Salon which is located both in Bloomfield, NJ and NYC

973.748.0181 and here's Nedjetti's website http://hairbynedjetti.com/vnhop.htm

good luck and post pics would love to see the results...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Sorry, it's been a while since I've been on here. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Btw, Ahava Felicidad is the name of the stylist, not the salon. I think the salon she works at is called Styles of Nature in Montclair.

I'm gonna check both her and the person you're suggested out. Thanks once again!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luvinthelifeulive View Post
    Sorry, it's been a while since I've been on here. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Btw, Ahava Felicidad is the name of the stylist, not the salon. I think the salon she works at is called Styles of Nature in Montclair.

I'm gonna check both her and the person you're suggested out. Thanks once again!
    You're welcome and you should befriend Nedjetti on Facebook, she has over 80 gorgeous natural styles all extension free in her photo section

www.facebook.com/hairbynedjettisalon