Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah my mom didn't wear make up and my older sister and I weren't allowed to wear makeup because of my dad's feelings on the church's position. But now, I don't have a problem with make up or people who use it, I just choose not to use it that often because it takes too much effort to find make up that isn't too dark or too light that I look like a ghost. Even when I find a good color, my color changes with the seasons so I need a new batch of make up.

Plus it takes too long in the morning...I'd rather sleep. I use it on special occasions though...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't wear makeup much before because I had a hard time with my oily skin. Now, I was able to find what I needed and I wear makeup at times. Most days I don't because I'm lazy. I know how to apply it and I know what looks good on me.

My mom does not wear any makeup. She is like me though. Lazy. At least when it comes to that.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both my mom and sister are into makeup. My sister is especially talented at applying makeup. I have never met anyone who can come close to what she can do. My skills, on the other hand, not so good. I have worn foundation in the past, and I felt like I was wearing a mask. I would love to get into eye shadow; but I have single eyelids, so I feel that I end up looking like a raccoon. At this point, I only wear mascara (maybe) and burt's bees lip balm.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom wore make-up. I don't remember it being a lot, though. She did (does) love her berry shades

There was never a time when I wasn't allowed to wear make-up, mainly because I wasn't all that interested until I was about 15, and even then I didn't waer a lot. I always had the mindset of if you where completely decked out everyday, you had no where to go when you had to get dolled up..

Nowadays, I LOVE LOVE LVOE go buy make-up. I'm a MAC girl to the bone. My mom gives be a sweet little gift card as a stocking stuffer. I don't have a REAL job and when I do work, it requires a lot of make-up. So my everyday make-up is a tinted moisturizer, a bit of bronzer, lipstick and mascara. And that's only if I'm leaving the house to run errands.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456