Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Lebron, Lebron, Lebron

So if any of you watched the azz whooping the Heat put on the Cavs a few days ago, you also saw the Lebron James show. I have been a fan of Mr. James since his highschool basketball days, but Mr. James has been rubbing me the wrong way lately.

When he made the decision to leave the Cavs and go to the Heat I thought that the way that he handled the transition was foul, but you can't blame a brother for wanting to upgrade. My main concern was I felt that he was not a good addition to the Heat. I felt that the chemistry would not be right and for the most part I see that what I thought would happen...happened. Everybody wants to be the point or the 2 guard and nobody seems to know their position. But I digress, I didn't think that he deserved all of the hate that was being thrown his way.

Fast forward to the start of this season. I have seen some behavior out of James that has started making me like him less and less. I still respect his ball game because he definately gives 100% of passion to the game everytime his foot touches the floor. He has been throwing tantrums, being disrespectful to his coaches, and I don't see him showing that respect to his captain. IMHO he is acting like a whiney, pissy, baby because he is having a hard time trying to find his fit with the new team and all of the negative press and fan hate that has been thrown his way.

When I saw him over on the Cavs side yucking it up with the team I wished for the basketball players of yesteryear. I would love to see him try and get away with that with Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Moses Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Dennis Rodman, Rasheed Wallace. And for the current players Tim Duncan, Big Baby and especially Dwight Howard would not be having all of that foolishness. As soon as he drove to the lane, he was getting stopped by hell or by highway. And that is what he needed. He needed to be checked and checked hard because he was completely out of line.

I'm still going to watch him because I truly believe that he is a very talented player, but his recent behavior is really turning me off from him. I had the same experience with the beloved Michael Jordan after I met him in person and he was a complete azzhole (but that's a whole other topic). I'm still proud of his accomplishments, but it's just not the same for me anymore.
    Last edited by MzCuteBrownLeo; 12-04-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    Formally MzCuteBrownLeo
    My Blog

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do like Lebron-watched a good documentary on him from h.s. thru Cav. days. I liked how he really felt close to his old friends and teammates and still kept them close. He did something totally outta the box when he made that hour long show @ going to the Heat and hopefully the $$$ actually did go to the charity he designated. Who else has done something like that? Totally unheard of and awesome. WTH! Networks have done these types of things for years and reaped the benefits. The owner of the Cavs is still trying to investigate whether or not the Heat negotiated illegally with Lebron-I just hope that is not the case. That owner is keeping the hate alive in that town and they need to just get over it! I do hope Lebron can keep his game up-we'll see if the great trio is really worth all that $$$$.
    BC'd: June 2010
    Last perm: End of 2009

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^nah, gurls. Clevelanders will nevah get over this. NEVAH I tell ya!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ainte'engonlie I died reading some of the tshirts and banners at the game. Them folks are mad to the millionth power
    Formally MzCuteBrownLeo
    My Blog

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand LeBron
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had nothing against Lebron til he rolled into my town and acted like he was above everyone else. He even dissed some of the kids here as they were trying to get his autograph. He may not act like that all the time but he was truly a butt hole. He couldn't be touched. So he is real low on my list. If that makes me a Lebron hater, that's fine.

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger3 View Post
    I had nothing against Lebron til he rolled into my town and acted like he was above everyone else. He even dissed some of the kids here as they were trying to get his autograph. He may not act like that all the time but he was truly a butt hole. He couldn't be touched. So he is real low on my list. If that makes me a Lebron hater, that's fine.
    No he IS like that all the time. That and more... just... ugh...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soul Rebel is it him as a player that you don't like or is it just him as a person?
    Formally MzCuteBrownLeo
    My Blog

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both I guess. I mean, I can acknowledge the fact that he can play but I don't like how he handled Cleveland or how he's acting in Miami and then as a person I'm going to have to claim the 5th amendment...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok gotcha
    Formally MzCuteBrownLeo
    My Blog