Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Blackberry Lovers cont....

Ok, never had one, but I have my eye on the 9780...any thoughts about it or does anyone know someone that has one?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love mine. The only thing that bothers me is that I can't figure out how to get the screen to lock while I'm on the phone. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool! I just got another phone (my beloved Nokia) but the call quality is surprisingly low and people keep saying I sound muffled. I've never used a BB before so I'm hoping I'll like it!

One thing that I love about Nokias are that you can always see the date, time, and any missed messages or call icons on the front screen even when its in "Sleep mode". I like not having to push anything to see if I missed any txts or calls. Do BB's have anything like this or does the screen just go blank after so many seconds?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ~GAN~ View Post
    Cool! I just got another phone (my beloved Nokia) but the call quality is surprisingly low and people keep saying I sound muffled. I've never used a BB before so I'm hoping I'll like it!

One thing that I love about Nokias are that you can always see the date, time, and any missed messages or call icons on the front screen even when its in "Sleep mode". I like not having to push anything to see if I missed any txts or calls. Do BB's have anything like this or does the screen just go blank after so many seconds?

All this info is on the homescreen of blackberries. Here's a review for the Blackberry 9780 http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9780-review

I have the 9700 which looks exactly like the 9780 but with different software.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humm. I was wrong. I had the 9700 which is the bold I think. Love it, hated my network. Now, I've got the torch. Who keeps up with these darn numbers. I love the phone, but ATT is the devil.... But faster than my old network.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaimuziq View Post
    All this info is on the homescreen of blackberries. Here's a review for the Blackberry 9780 http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9780-review

I have the 9700 which looks exactly like the 9780 but with different software.
    Thank you for that link! I meant like after the phone hasn't been used for awhile though. Like after so many minutes does the screen just go blank or are there still visible icons you can see on the home screen? I wish I could better explain...basically like this but you would see an icon for a missed call and txt message too. Do blackberry's have an option to show that? Hopefully that made sense...lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for that link! I meant like after the phone hasn't been used for awhile though. Like after so many minutes does the screen just go blank or are there still visible icons you can see on the home screen? I wish I could better explain...basically like this but you would see an icon for a missed call and txt message too. Do blackberry's have an option to show that? Hopefully that made sense...lol

The bb screen will go blank after so many minutes and when you touch any key you will still see the homescreen with all the icons. I'll try to remember to come back to this thread when I get home to show you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok thank you so much!!

ETA: Just ordered the 9780. I hope I like it!
    Last edited by ~GAN~; 12-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popped in to say, sadly my run with the blackberry is over. My touch was a lemon and I bit the bullet and went to the "darkside." Apple.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok thank you so much!!

ETA: Just ordered the 9780. I hope I like it!
    How are you liking the 9780?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast