Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default stuck in a rut :(

Hey guys, u ever feel like your stuck in a rut? Well that's how I feel, like I try and then fail try and then fail and most of the failure is dude to my inability to keep doing what I'm doing...idk I've come up with countless theories about why things can't stick why I can't seem to follow through with what I say I'm going to do for myself. All I know is I'm tired and its really depressing looking up and seeing urself one year later in the same spot u were in one year ago. I seem to keep falling back into the same habits ughhh. Do u guya have any ideas or tips for me or have u overcome something like this in ur life because I'm really tired of going backwards I want to go forward in evrything I do. Please help

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moving probably isn't practical, but maybe you could meet new people, or go out and do something new.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you thought about therapy? It sounds like you could have clinical depression.

Life can feel like a rut sometimes. However, it sounds like you have some type of script running in your head.

I think you need to re-examine how you define failure. Fear of failure can paralyze you.
    Failure isn't an end. It's not final. "Failure" is just life's way of propelling us in a different, better path.

Are you afraid of succeeding?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyana590 View Post
    Hey guys, u ever feel like your stuck in a rut? Well that's how I feel, like I try and then fail try and then fail and most of the failure is dude to my inability to keep doing what I'm doing...idk I've come up with countless theories about why things can't stick why I can't seem to follow through with what I say I'm going to do for myself. All I know is I'm tired and its really depressing looking up and seeing urself one year later in the same spot u were in one year ago. I seem to keep falling back into the same habits ughhh. Do u guya have any ideas or tips for me or have u overcome something like this in ur life because I'm really tired of going backwards I want to go forward in evrything I do. Please help
    Yes. I honestly have no help to offer you other than solidarity. I'm starting therapy later this month, if it's an option for you--maybe consider it? If I gain any insight into the matter, I'll look you/this thread up and share.
    the artist formerly known as Electra