Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-my own experience.
    i dated a blatino guy who was all about natural hair and he wanted my texture of of hair which is type 4 and his is type 3, i wanted his hair so i permed my hair in order to loosen my curl pattern to acheive the look of his hair. he still insisted i was mixed with something and we the same length of hair but there was never any jealousy between us. since then i have cut my hair 2wice. im in for the long haul this time! i want "big hair dont care" status!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love long hair on men, so his hair being longer than mine wouldn't bother me a bit. After all, it's just hair.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am old school and I really adore bald headed men especially if their head is shaped to rock his bald head. Also I love clean cut men that goes to the barber shop and get there hair cut or tape up. That me not knocking the men with long hair I have a nephew with long locs and his wife loves his hair when she was dating him thats what she accepted. Now me no I would'nt date a men with locs he must be clean cut and shave. As I stated before am old school and to each its own. But their are so many brothers that really really look nice when their locs especially when they are healthy and clean.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys with long natural hair = YUM!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That seems a little silly. My husband's hair is presently not longer than mine; I don't think it would ever be. But, let's say, it was . . . either because his grew to BSL (LOL) or I shaved my head, I would hope that our marriage would continue to endure. I'm just saying . . .

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be jealousy or another excuse. His girlfriend was aware of his length prior, so my guess is the latter. I don't know if the girlfriend has been ridiculed for her hair length or received negativity from her family & friends for dating a man with dreads. An individual with a hair complex is least likely to date someone with length. Unless you've heard the girlfriend directly say it, she broke up probably for a non hair reason and it's just a scapegoat. Another possible theory, insecurity. Maybe he gets lots of attention with locs.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yes i would then i would ask him for tips!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am . Well he cut his hair a few months back, after spring semester let out. When I met him his hair was longer and gorgeous. It was all wavy and silky and had all different kinds of shades of colors in it, I loved it (oh btw he is white). Then he decided to cut it for summer and I got sad but then I loved it short. I think I just love his hair . But I don't have a problem with it, as long as he looks good. If not so much, then I might mention trying a different style. But I wouldn't break up with the guy over that, that's ludicrous lol.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would definitely date a guy w hair longer than my own. Hair is wayy to trivial for me to not date or leave someone over. If he's good to you why is his hair gonna end it? Psh! it would motivate me to keep growing my own! *shrug

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast