Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Insert Funny Clever Random Nappy Thoughts Thread Title Here

Carrying on...

Currently teetering between coil definition and less shrinkage.

"I fought the law (of hair physics) and the law won..."
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I <3 my Tangle Teaser. That is all

I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high functioning sociopath. Do your research.- Sherlock

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my twists shrinkage always amazes me. They start out on top of my nose and by morning are near my eyebrows but the plumpness is wonderful.

" Why travel down her natural journey, when your own is so unique ?" ~ Cerendipity

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The following statement could probably go in the "socially incorrect" thread lol

Qhemet Biologics products do nothing for me...nothing except leave my hair dry as a dog's bone that is I've tried and tried and tried. My hair never likes what it's supposed to. Boooo. lol
    the artist formerly known as Electra

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PJ relapse. Fortunately my money is tied up for the foreseeable future, but whoa.

ETA: That's okay Electra, I generally feel the same way about Oyin.
    The search function (located above in the links with "User CP") will provide you with a wealth of knowledge, advice, thought-provoking ideas, and hilarity. Check it out!

Last Chemical Fire Cream: February 2001 * Transition Style: Extension braids * BC: November 2001 * Joined Nappturality: December 2002 * Characteristics: mostly coils and undefined naps with patches of straight hair and curls; fine; thin-ish; highly porous; shrinky!

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post
    The following statement could probably go in the "socially incorrect" thread lol

Qhemet Biologics products do nothing for me...nothing except leave my hair dry as a dog's bone that is I've tried and tried and tried. My hair never likes what it's supposed to. Boooo. lol
    GASP! lol

Oh all right, you're forcing me to say it so I'mma say it:

SHEA BUTTER DOESN'T WORK FOR EVERY NATURAL. Not even certified nappity-nap-nappy naturals like me!
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Electra View Post

im so sorry to hear that, how are you using them and what are you using but most important umm i can take it off yours hands

" Why travel down her natural journey, when your own is so unique ?" ~ Cerendipity

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I saw one of my favorite np old timers on youtube and I came here to start a shout out thread for her. Then I saw a video where she basically disses np. I may not fit all the categories that she ranted about, but it was still a disappointing. My excitement was short lived. I just exited the page and I'll leave that one alone. Don't even think I'll subscribe or send her a message like I had hoped... *sigh*... oh well.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how some people come to NP and suck all the good information out and then disappear in the wind and next thing you know everyone is lumped into their " reasons for leaving "

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the hell am I going to learn to stop looking for a better moisturizer. My proline product, mixed with lanolin was working just fine, thank you very much. But nooooo, I had to use this new product, which I thought would be the bomb. So what did I discover? It leaves a nasty flakey residue in my hair. Now, I'm going to have to take my hair down and put it in really large loose twists so I can get this crap out of my hair.

Dag, that just really pisses me off.
    Michael Nathan White * My big brother * 1953-2011* Happy Birthday Michael
    June 24th
    We really, really, really miss you!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast