Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are your Napptural thoughts?

I was reading a thread and Im not natural versus relaxed but to me, there really is so much more to do to my hair when its napptural versus relaxed.

All it did was lay there like a dead thing , now its reaching toward the sun.

" Why travel down her natural journey, when your own is so unique ?" ~ Cerendipity

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shrinkage!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided to go natural right after Christmas...and one of my Christmas gifts was a pair of CHI flat irons...which have been stuffed into the back of my bathroom cabinet under the sink, LOL! I felt a little bad because my ex had spent so much money on them, but now that we're over, so what? LOL!

I thought about tossing the flat irons away, but I figure I'll hold on to them for when I have guests. Last summer my mom was looking for ponytail holders and the like, and I didn't have any. My hair was Halle Berry short, what did I need them for? At least now I'm somewhat ready.

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GoneLazy
    I decided to go natural right after Christmas...and one of my Christmas gifts was a pair of CHI flat irons...which have been stuffed into the back of my bathroom cabinet under the sink, LOL! I felt a little bad because my ex had spent so much money on them, but now that we're over, so what? LOL!

I thought about tossing the flat irons away, but I figure I'll hold on to them for when I have guests. Last summer my mom was looking for ponytail holders and the like, and I didn't have any. My hair was Halle Berry short, what did I need them for? At least now I'm somewhat ready.
    Umm Chi flat irons are $140 at Target...you better flip those things on Ebay! LOL
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    Umm Chi flat irons are $140 at Target...you better flip those things on Ebay! LOL
    I thought about that, too, but I might lose out. They're $80 on Amazon.com. lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I. Am. So. Frustrated. With. My. Hair. That. I'm. Taking. These. Twists. Out. And. BCing. My. SELF!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh, this cornrowed style is my absolute favorite...for the win!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear my hair isn't growing. But at the same time, I know it is? Le sigh...can year 2 just be up already?
    A forest of coils and curls
    BC: Dec 26, 2009
    http://questfortheperfectcurl.wordpress.com/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GoneLazy View Post

Okay...if what Bhop says about the price at Target is right...."Return" that thing to target ASAP! As long as they stock that item...they'll accept it without a receipt and give you the money back on a Target gift card. Make sure you say you paid in cash. Sorry to put my illegality all on front street like that but for real....just an option LOL.

As for my actual Nappy thought: I hate that the right half of my hair is of a looser texture than the left. Twistouts look a hot mess. I need to get back on my bandout grind.
    the artist formerly known as Electra

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did I forget to do braid outs after doing flat twist outs for two weeks. I did the braids too small and my hair lacks volume. I'm going back to flat twist out land next week.
    Big Chop: December 15, 2008

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast