Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NaturalDiva10 has hair JUST LIKE ME!

So does dragonlily781! Plus she's speaking my truth that stretching hair to show the longest length is not the healthiest nor most attractive option for me:
    Last edited by Lafleur; 05-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    The search function (located above in the links with "User CP") will provide you with a wealth of knowledge, advice, thought-provoking ideas, and hilarity. Check it out!

Last Chemical Fire Cream: February 2001 * Transition Style: Extension braids * BC: November 2001 * Joined Nappturality: December 2002 * Characteristics: mostly coils and undefined naps with patches of straight hair and curls; fine; thin-ish; highly porous; shrinky!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumpin this up

I have noticed that my hair is very fine and with the help of biotin and multivitamin I noticed my roots trying to thicken up with the decrease in shedding (at one point I would lose two fist full of hair when washing and now down to one however something's I have noticed

1. The hair around the top and front of my hair is the thinnest and most finest. I literally have to treat this hair like French lace or it breaks off and thins out even more. I try to minimize headband wear and puffs are only worn far and few.

2. The roots of my hair are super fine feels like baby hair soft when proper protein/moisture balance.

3. even with proper protein/moisture balance my hair still has breakage and SSKs. When I find the SSKs I cut them out. Tonight when I took a closer look I notice the SSKs have lint in them so I wonder does lint make SSKs or do SSKs trap lint?

So do any of you fine haired ladies suffer from SSKs and thin hair above/around your ears.
    Last Time Flat Ironing mid-April 2010
    Big Chopmid-June 2010~have not looked back since.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fine-haired Naturals: YouTube, Albums, Blogs?

Try google to find the best blogs. Google will suggest you the top blogs on the internet. i know this oil works best to grow hair. Disaar Hair care Hair Essential Oil For Anti Hair Loss For Men and Women

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678