Quote Originally Posted by neah1 View Post
So I recently text my boyfriend and we were having a conversation. So I mentioned my hair and asked do you like me wearing my natural hair. His response is: "yeah, but I think you should wear it straight because straight hair is a big turn on." First off why is that boys and men find that straight hair is better. it's like they dont even want to try to approach you or have a relationship with you if you have natural hair. It really makes me mad because its like they dont except you for you. It would be nice if he would have said I love your hair no matter how you wear it.
you're young so you havent quite learned yet that you shouldnt ask people questions if you aren't prepared to hear an answer you don't like. also there's no need to get angry at him for having his opinions, especially if he isn't being a jerk to you and telling you these things without you asking him.. he doesnt sound shallow, just honest. the very first time i BCed my boyfriend at the time HATED it. i went from hair past my shoulders to a TTTWA. he was a good guy and I knew he hated it but he never told me. the only thing he said was "well at least now i can see your pretty face better"

oftentimes guys don't like change at first but if he likes you then he'll get used to it