Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caramelduchess View Post
    Sorry if y'all already answered this, but has anyone tried the Thai Crystal Deodorant Mist? I've been using it for the past 5 days and am pleased with its performance. Its dirt cheap ($6.99 8oz) and 100% natural AND you can use it on your feet!

Funk Butter is what I normally use, the shipping is killing me though
    Yes, I have the Thai mist and the Thai crystal roll on. It's okay but I'm currently using Herbal Magic deodorant. It works really well and is a roll on which I prefer. The funk butter discolored my armpits so I'm donezo with that.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^

Where'd you get the herbal magic deoderant? My blend is good, but I find that I need to be able to switch every 3-4 days for any of my deoderants to work for a long time.
    Formally MzCuteBrownLeo
    My Blog

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akomas_Angel
    ^

Where'd you get the herbal magic deoderant? My blend is good, but I find that I need to be able to switch every 3-4 days for any of my deoderants to work for a long time.
    Vitamin Shoppe. They have two scents, herbal and jasmine. I get the herbal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks CCG
    Formally MzCuteBrownLeo
    My Blog

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caramelduchess View Post
    Sorry if y'all already answered this, but has anyone tried the Thai Crystal Deodorant Mist? I've been using it for the past 5 days and am pleased with its performance. Its dirt cheap ($6.99 8oz) and 100% natural AND you can use it on your feet!

I have been using it for about a year and I looooooovveeee iittttt! lol It is so easy to spray on all over not just armpits.(takes a while to dry though) dosen't stain my clothes and I find it works better ( for me) if my pits are hair free.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akomas_Angel
    Thanks CCG
    YW!

Quote Originally Posted by naturalreds
    I have been using it for about a year and I looooooovveeee iittttt! lol It is so easy to spray on all over not just armpits.(takes a while to dry though) dosen't stain my clothes and I find it works better ( for me) if my pits are hair free.
    Hair is an odor retainer. Whether underarms or on privates, hair removal lessens odor because hair traps odor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used the salt stone...it's all natural with no aluminum...then I decided to make my own natural deodorant in a roll-on with teatree and lemongrass. It works very well...My hubby even used it when he works out at the gym and no odor! ))

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AyannaDivine View Post

Yeah, funk butter is the only one I have been able to use lately but I agree with you on the shipping and also I never remember to order until Im almost completely out...like now. I have tried everything and everything has failed, even ones with aluminum so Im kinda stuck...wait, I forgot KB posted a recipe so I should try that in the mean time, it would be great if it works for me. I should check out that Herbal Magic too...

neely is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use freshly squeezed lemon juice and a few drops of peppermint oil. I have been using this for at least a month now, and I have no complaints. I buy organic lemons, and I slice it, squeeze the juice into a cup, add a few drops of peppermint (3-4). I drench the round cotton swab in the solution, squeeze out the excess liquid into the sink and rub under my arm. I use another fresh round and repeat these steps for the other arm.

I don't know if anyone suffers from dark underarms, but I used to. Now my arm pits are closer in color to the rest of my skin color.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what i've been using for the past 3 weeks http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/...deoderant.html

I add shea butter and scent the mixture with peppermint, sweet orange, lavendar and tea tree...Luvs tis so much more than the Thai Cystal Mist!!! This mixture leaves my pits odor free & super smooth. The texure is a bit like lotion (due to the shea butter) but its non-greasy and absorbs into the skin.

PositiveEnergee - You stated that none of the deodorants you've tried work well. What problem are you encountering with them? I still sweat with my homemade deo, but there is no odor.
    Formerly known as CaramelDuchess
    2nd BC: July 19, 2009
    Subscribed and PANK since 2007!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast