Likes Likes:  0
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Negative Energy weakens the Spirit. Leave or Stay?

I have been yearning desire to transfer out of this area, but I feel like I will lose my vacation when I do it. I have been waiting on my bf so we can purchase tickets for our vacation, but I don't know if I can wait that long.

Self help and motivation books have helped me through, but I don't know how much longer I can handle this. The environment I work in is very negative, unorganized, lazy, and angry. I know several people who have transfered because of this very reason.

If I transfer with my vacation tickets I can keep my vacation. If I transfer without it, there's a possibility I might not keep my vacation time. I was waiting for a promotion before transferring but my spirit is weakened so much I don't think I can wait for a promotion that may never come. I don't trust these managers. One of my goals this year IS to leave this area and transfer. I've gotten the chance to work for another area before and the vibe was GREAT!! It was a complete 360. My former manager even told me once she left. She felt so relieved. It was like a breath of fresh air.

I just need to vent. I need some advice.

Thanks
    Last Relaxer March 2010.
    BCed Jan 5th 2011.
    Locked Jan 5th 2011.
    Loose Napp Now.
    Will be embarking on my sisterlock journey soon!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what is best for you, I just think you should do what makes you happy and gives you some peace of mind.. good luck