Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Random Napptural Beauty Thoughts

- It's bout that time to wax my kitty again! I'm excited to try this new waxing salon on saturday. This one looks more uppity (which I love) and has AWESOME deals and coupons, YUS!

- Thx alot to NappyNelle I wanna buy and try those American Apparel nail polishes....

- and thx again to NappyNelle (LOL!) for finding and posting this lovely Nailing Painting 101 chart...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Dove soap.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I LOVE earrings ang I have them al lover the place! I need an earring rack or something but I don't kno where to find one...maybe I could make one out of something. Some have gotten tangled, broken, and bent...

feepee Guest

I sometimes wish I enjoyed doing my own hair as much as I enjoyed doing everyone elses.

I should have painted my nails tonight. Maybe tomorrow. I want yellow again.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- KB- Sorry! Nail polish is the only thing I'll buy from AA.

- I want to try Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer.

Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer (my current foundation), is the fullest coverage tinted moisturizer I know. I checked my feelings about it with some Laura Mercier sales associates, and they said, “no, no. It’s buildable. It’s very sheer if you apply with a damp sponge.” I guess anything can be sheer applied with a damp sponge.

I apply LM TM with my fingers, and I like it because it wears really comfortably, and I think it blends out to be invisible —Â invisible perfecting is my personal foundation goal (I just want to even out my skintone). I also find that a bit of foundation under the eyes does about half the concealing job I want, so I need less concealer (meaning less creasing).

Laura’s TM contains SPF 20, and a 1.5 oz. tube is $42. It also comes in an oil-free version.
    From here.

ETA: Or the Make Up Forever Mat Velvet Foundation:

Or if I can find an organic TM/ Foundation with comparable shades.

ETAA: Sorry I'm having a hard time resizing the first picture.
    Last edited by NappyNelle; 03-28-2011 at 03:43 AM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

@Lafleur, you mentioned in a previous thread that you bought Cover Girl's pressed powder. What color did you get and how is it working for you?

I bought Cover Girl's Clean oil-free pressed powder in Tawny this weekend to try. It's suppose to help with oily skin. I'm wearing it now and it seems to match my skin tone. As I applied it, I could tell it's slightly darker than my tone but as I smoothed it out, it looks ok. I guess as long as it doesn't look horrible, I'm ok...right?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    - It's bout that time to wax my kitty again! I'm excited to try this new waxing salon on saturday. This one looks more uppity (which I love) and has AWESOME deals and coupons, YUS!
    ok! this salon was thebomb.com and i can't WAIT to go back again! me getting waxed down there was almost painless this time around! I laughed at how the lady kept saying how my hair loved the sugar wax . can't wait to do my yelp review on this shop. so glad i found this place!

Quote Originally Posted by positiveenergee View Post
    I LOVE earrings ang I have them al lover the place! I need an earring rack or something but I don't kno where to find one...maybe I could make one out of something. Some have gotten tangled, broken, and bent...

you can try to make your own earring frame holder like i did, check my brief explanation about it HERE.

I need to re-do it though cuz I have TRIPLE amount of earrings now and my mesh is loosening.

Quote Originally Posted by NappyNelle View Post
    - KB- Sorry! Nail polish is the only thing I'll buy from AA.
    yup! i went to AA this weekend and bought 2 colors and let my friend pick a 3rd color since I couldn't find another one that I liked.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post

i have to find a spot for this..i had a wax years ago and never went back but i wanna start getting it done again...off to look up some spots
    Real Eyes*Realize*Real Lies

*pics added 3.28* Officially Loc'd down 1.30.11

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

use yelp.com girl!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews