Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was ROLLING!!!!!! Jim Jones and his entourage are gangsta! Somaya needs to just sit her azz downT!!! Her manager was scared as all hell, lmbo! He should be shamed! The kissing scene I could have done without, eww... I don't know who that XO is eitha.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there really is no reason for somaya to be on this show. all her connects are in cali. i mean if her "man" is with the game then she should try and get on that team or work with that team. and then maybe build from there. she didn't have to come all the way from cali to ny to sleep in some hole in the wall with debris and asbestos.

and just because its in a light blue bag don't make it tiffany's. i know tiffany's and tiffany's don't make ish like that. tiffany's is impeccable. and that was well.

somaya needs to get rid of that manager. he started all that drama and was lying just to get out of stuff. like seriously. stand by what you said, don't go copping pleas. you was man enough to say all that stuff then be man enough to deal with it. and tell the whole truth on what you said.

jimmy really kept his cool and i'm glad he did. and he actually helped "tattoo" out because jimmy's goon was about to crack his little non existent neck. lol. and "tattoo" must be like snooki's height because jimmy is not tall at all.

somaya's man was a better fit for her song than jimmy. his voice is too gritty for a love song.

and i see what chrissy was talking about with somaya's veneers. somaya is a pretty girl (with makeup) but if you gonna get veneers you have to commit to both top and bottom. it just looked funny when she was talking with the jagged bottom.

ETA: and CCG i agree, they was kissing real nasty like. i hate a nasty kiss. keep that behind closed doors.
    Last edited by afroknots11412; 04-05-2011 at 03:30 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Plenty ah man get kill ova woman. *smh*

Ummm, Somaya's manager flipped the script on her. It was HIS fault that Jim Jones almost whupped his azz and he needs to own up to it. He's a punk!! Now he wants to drop her. *smh* And Somaya is sitting there crying like it was her fault to begin with. *smh*

Impy! is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i cannot wait to see this epi.

winnie is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afroknots11412 View Post
    there really is no reason for somaya to be on this show. all her connects are in cali. i mean if her "man" is with the game then she should try and get on that team or work with that team. and then maybe build from there. she didn't have to come all the way from cali to ny to sleep in some hole in the wall with debris and asbestos.

and just because its in a light blue bag don't make it tiffany's. i know tiffany's and tiffany's don't make ish like that. tiffany's is impeccable. and that was well.
    That little shiny blue bag was pitiful..Poor Somaya needs to get it together.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winnie

That little shiny blue bag was pitiful..Poor Somaya needs to get it together.
    Lmbo and smh...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like Somaya but she needs to be around better people. I don't know why but I sympathize with her for some reason. Yeah she needs some work though and should of stayed out west were she had connections, but maybe she wanted to make it on her own. IDK I'm rooting for her though.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya'll really need to watch the bonus clips on the vh1 site. i think the clips are better than the damn show. lol. seriously. they have this one clip with jimmy and chrissy going shopping. jim was acting like a typical guy that hates shopping. lol.

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/635772...tml#id=1660614

and i was wondering if somaya is styling herself. you know who picked out that horrible outfit for the draft party. the one that chrissy called a onesie, it was somaya's manager. he went shopping for her. all i know is he needs to stop doing that because he has no taste.

I'm rooting for somaya too because she is a woman trying to make it in a very hard business and genre of music. but like i said she needs a new team. i would trust chrissy before i trust that maurice fool. i know chrissy would have got guttah if some dude tried to come out of pocket on her client.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]just want to say thanks to my angel whoever you are. thanks for making me pretty in pank

Yo I beez bloggin' check me at vivalaunderdog.tumblr.com (I finally made it happen).

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I like her song now! lol I thought XO's voice fit it perfect and his verse was sweet. So I guess I loved his part lol

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah he was a way better fit for the song. so its a good thing that happened. jimmy is just real guttah guttah. even the way he raps, its on some grimey ish. he's not a love song type of dude.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast