Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for a buddy in San Francisco Bay Area

Trying to lock for 3+ years. Have restarted several times, still not happy with how my hair looks.
    Live by faith, Laugh with friends, Love family

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang, is there anybody in the San Francisco Bay Area that would like a buddy?? Anybody??
    Live by faith, Laugh with friends, Love family

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Ms. Charity11,

I kinda live in the Bay Area. I actually live in Vacaville, which is about 30 minutes away from Sacramento. It seems like everyone who is on this board is on the East Coast. LOL Anyway, if you don't mind me being a bit up the road, I'd love to have a loc buddy that's at least in California. :-) Oh, by the way, I loc'd my hair on October 15, so I only have baby locs.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello ladies...i am about 1.5 years in...but we never outgrow the need of loc buddies ...i moved to the bay area this summer...and haven't found anyone i am 100% satisfied yet...@charity11...was there something in particular you were not happy about the previous time u tried???@mrsdray...congrats..a little over 2 months i see...do you self maintain or visit a shop or???

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Buddy be mine

Hello Ms. No-Limitations,

It's taken a bit of time to find a loc buddy, but if you are game, so am I. Well, to answer your question, my braider, who I completely trust with my hair, started my locs for me. We started with the coil method because the two-strand twists didn't look quite right with my very soft and fine hair. LOL

Anyway, I actually should have made an appt. to see her for this weekend for my 3rd retwist, but I'm teaching a class on Saturday and I think I want to wait a little bit longer this time before we retwists again. I retwisted on month one and month two. I'm going through the kind of fuzzy stage, but I'm adjusting. Some of my hair is actually showing signs of locking so I'm excited, but I gotta be patient because I really want to start doing little styles in my hair. I'm waiting though because I don't want to mess it up. I will return to my braider again for another retwist eventually, but I plan to maintain my hair myself once it locs completely. Hope you see this soon and we can chat. ttyl

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I am not in Ca but I am close by and a lot of friends and family is there, but I am 7 years into my locs so if you ever want to chat or need some encouragement hit me up.
    BC - 1996
    Locs -12/04
    2 - 5 inch trims
    Current -WL/TB

Blessings, Wiz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Looking for a buddy in San Francisco Bay Area

Hi I am in Northern California... and I need a loc buddy. Just had the worst experience on my first time getting locs. She didn't wash my hair nor give me what I wanted I am so disappointed but it is hard to find a good reliable person in this area. I guess I will redo them myself.