She sholl is!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Success! My hair is soft and feels AWESOME!! I am happy! I found my Dew replacement. I LOVED my Dew...sniff...
    Visit my blog: fragilehaircare-gilroygal.blogspot.com
    I share about my natural hair happenings, lessons, and experiences.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm trying to debate on what I want to do. I've heard a lot about the shea moisture conditioning milk. My walgreens doesn't have it I really don't feel like driving way way across town to target again. Online you can't mix and match. Maybe this is a sign I shouldn't buy it but my PJ itchies are driving me nuts. There saying how many natural hair products are ever going to be buy one get one free. Do you here me bogo FREE. UGH

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the last day & I've hit up every Walgreens on the Southside tryna find the Thickening Growth spray & shampoo. I'm tempted to bo on the Peninsula but that's where Hamton University is and it's nothing but sistas rockin natural hair there. I know they've bought up errthang!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know FRO, I'm from Hampton and now live in Chesapeake. Thought about telling my daughter in law to look for some shampoo for me, but I know the deal, they don't play over there. I'm going to stop by Battlefield on my way home from work and ask for rain checks since I know they'll be sold out of the shampoo I want.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't even want to bother with the store mania, so I ordered all of my stuff. I didn't mind getting two of each product because regarding conditioner, I go through it pretty fast. The yucca and baobab is my favorite out of the line so I didn't mind stocking up on those products either.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok now I'm back home. I went on a Walgreens adventure trying to find the coconut and hibiscus shampoo and condish (well actually I was really hoping I didn't find any so I could get a rain check I know... it's sad ). My wonderful gps had me in the middle of nowhere then it said you have reached your destination. No freakin Walgreens in sight. I was hot. Being of color you can't just go anywhere in South Carolina especially when there's lots of woods around.LOL So on my way back into town the Lord must have looked down on me and said my poor child and her PJ itchies let Me lead her to a walgreens. lol. Cuz out of nowhere this Walgreens appeared. They were all out of products except for the Reconstructive Elixir. and one bottle of the black soap shampoo and one bottle of the coconut and hibiscus shampoo. also they had the sample kit for coconut and hibiscus. Yeaaa. So I got that and the elixir. AND I got the RAIN CHECK MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the heads up. Sale is over today···at least in Las Vegas

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just looked at the Shea moisture line and downloaded the ingredients listing and I see that everything contains Japanese Honeysuckle Extract, there are articles stating this is chemically identical to synthetic parabens whilst other articles deny this. I do not have the answers so if you are trying to avoid parabens, it may be worth doing so more research. Here is an interesting article

Extract from the article "Plantservative is the trade name for what is essentially parabens created from highly concentrated extracts of the Japanese Honeysuckle"
    My Fotki

Why are you trying so hard to blend in when you were born to stand out

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Target wouldn't honor the bogo match

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast