Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 4 year old shot in buttock in road rage incident

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. --

A 4-year-old boy was sent to the hospital Tuesday afternoon after he was shot while riding in his mother's car.

Tammitha Williams told CBS Atlanta News she was heading west on Redan Road at the Martin Road intersection when she stopped at a light. While she was waiting the light turned green, but Williams said she did not realize it had turned green until a driver behind her honked. She honked back. That's when Williams said the driver of the white SUV drove through the light behind her and tried to pass on her right side but couldn't do it.

It was then Williams said she was tailgated and the driver fired a single shot into the vehicle's rear lift gate. The bullet went through the gate, through the passenger seats and struck her son, 4-year-old Korda Baliey, in the buttock.

Story and video here

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep saying guns for civilians ought to be banned.

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again I find myself asking what people would be willing to give up in terms of freedoms in order to live in a world where things like this wouldn't happen. Yeah, I'm in dystopian mode...coming up with all kinds of scenarios like this one...and of course this one...

There's also fundamentalist religious law such as can be found here...complete with public televised executions...
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's horrible. Folks down here are so crazy on the roads.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was relieved that the boy was not seriously harmed. He was playing with a ball, when he was interviewed. Its a shame that people in heavy populated areas are so impatient and prone to road rage. I hope these arrests are a wake-up call for them to snap out of it. They don't own the road.
    Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
    - George Bernard Shaw

How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
    - William Shakespeare

You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without victims.
    - Harriet Woods