Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadezOfGreen View Post
    My hair is thicker, the locks are tighter and the lock process has advanced a little.
    This is what happened to my LOOSE hair while swimming in St. Thomas, so I can imagine what it does for locs. Thumbs up to the guy who takes his own jug. LOL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charitable View Post
    I go to the beach often. I was locked in a matter of a few months. I think its true what they say for the salt water. I also got beautiful color as a result of swimming at the beach the summer I got my locs.
    I need to do the same!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by positiveenergee View Post
    How do you use it sis?
    actually i went to the jersey shore for a weekend and spent the entire time on the beach. the salt water and mist really tightened up my locs and they stopped unraveling. during that time, i knew of a woman on another site who had the same unraveling problem and she used a mixture of sea salt and water to spritz her locs daily. they tightened right up.
    7 year locs, relaxing and enjoying life

album pw: gummy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharynleigh View Post
    actually i went to the jersey shore for a weekend and spent the entire time on the beach. the salt water and mist really tightened up my locs and they stopped unraveling. during that time, i knew of a woman on another site who had the same unraveling problem and she used a mixture of sea salt and water to spritz her locs daily. they tightened right up.
    I have some sea slat in the kitchen right now and I'm anxious to try this buuuuuttttt I notice when i was cleaning my piercings. But I noticed that after the mixture dried out it turned WHITE, did she say her hair turned white? I reeeeaaallllyyy won't to try this but I don't want white locks lol
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not Dismayed, for I am your God. I will Strengthen you , Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10http://public.fotki.com/NappyWannaBe1/my-locks/ password is nappy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharynleigh View Post
    I got some today and hopefully it helps with the unraveling! Thanks!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The particles of the salt may be left over but I read on another forum that it can easily be shaken out...that is if you use a sea salt solution. I believe that if you go to the actual beach to wet your locks you will little to no residue. Its probably because its more refined?? but I have no residue.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadezOfGreen View Post
    The particles of the salt may be left over but I read on another forum that it can easily be shaken out...that is if you use a sea salt solution. I believe that if you go to the actual beach to wet your locks you will little to no residue. Its probably because its more refined?? but I have no residue.
    Yes it's sea salt sis lol but exactly how much should I use? 1 teaspoon and 1/2 cup of water or something lol
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not Dismayed, for I am your God. I will Strengthen you , Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10http://public.fotki.com/NappyWannaBe1/my-locks/ password is nappy

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A recipe I found online called for 2 teaspoons in 16oz of hot water (to help the grains dissolve). When it cools, pour it into your spray bottle and you're good to go.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikalia42 View Post
    A recipe I found online called for 2 teaspoons in 16oz of hot water (to help the grains dissolve). When it cools, pour it into your spray bottle and you're good to go.
    Thanks So much! *writing in note pad*, have tried this?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast