Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry but I do not c where your using a pre-poo, (my fav honey and EVOO) I do not c where your deep condish or a moisturer so I can c why your having an issue...seems your need to develop some kind of regimen...sorry I am just saying
    Last Perm: 03/17/2010
    Bc'd: 06/21/2010
    Lack of Knowledge is a Danger to all!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nekiwa07 View Post
    I suffer from dry hair at times also. I agree with previous comments regarding:
    1. wet heavily
    2. seal with a creamy sealant/butter
    3. protective styles

in this HOT texas heat, where I live, I have to wear mostly protective styles. when not in a protective style, make sure to use a glycerin and or aloe vera juice/gel mix(i personally love aloe vera!)

also, when I first started going natural,i primarily co-washed but now, i shampoo as well as co-wash. co-washing is great but it will cause build up, ESPECIALLY if you're using other heavy products such as gels,etc. i suggest that if you wanna continue to co-wash on a regular basis, make sure to shampoo at least once a month or do a heavy clarifying treatment/rinse.
    Thanks for the tips, this too will help me. I am also in the DFW-Roanoke, Northeast Ft. Worth and yes this weather will suck all the moisture out of your hair. I am trying my best to counter that. So thank you and everyone else for your tips.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes a hat will work wonders. Too much direct sun on your hair, perhaps?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123