Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Weight Watchers Part 2 v2!!

The last thread has gone bye bye so here's a new one!!!

At my last weigh in I was down 24.4lbs.

I've discovered the Magic Bullet (blender) and frozen smoothies and it's awesome. One smoothie only takes a few minutes and they are a great, cold snack. And the clean up is so easy since you're not dealing with a big blender.

Any new news or does anyone just want to recap what was in the last thread? ( I sure can't remember, lol).
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

shay is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't go weigh in this week, it's PMS week when I pretty much accept I am a woman driven by cravings. I blame the fact that I am perimenopausal for this. That said, I am moving more and now that the sun is out hope to keep it up. I'll be back to a meeting next week.
    Read the rantings and ravings of a sista trapped in Maine

http://blackgirlinmaine.wordpress.com/

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my 16 week charm and I'll get my 25 lb medal next week (since they need to order some, LOL). I pulled out this hot pink dress that I can now fit and I think I'm going to wear it to a wedding in July or I may just wear it in September to my friend's wedding.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am pregnant but as soon as I am able to lose weight after the baby is born, Weight Watchers will be the route I take.

Keep up the good work, ladies!!
    Last relaxer: January 22, 2009 ~~ BC'd May 9-10,2009
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. ~Confucius

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job all!

As mentioned in the last thread i fell off, rolled and left the wagon.

Today I wiped the slate clean online (so glad you could do that) and thus im back to week one, day one!

I realized or realize that the key to my success is literally in the palm of my hand. What I mean is that when I switch from my android phone to my bblackberry is when things really took a nose dive. I stopped tracking and got lazy. Not being able to have a way to check the points of an item really quickly and being too lazy to do so when I was around a computer mixed with decrese in activity and increase in me eating whatever coupled with my lack of groceries in my house = weight back.

Lesson learned.

Im going to go pick up the new andriod phone that boost has today, ive wanted the phone plus i honestly see it as an investment in my healthy, being able to track and look up food is a savior for me.

I also just moved so my fridge and pantry is bare except for a few items so this affords me a clean slate to start with as far as food.

And lastly, as long as I hit the gym consistanly mond - thru friday like I am acustom too I will be good. I added back in my strength trainning class last week so thats a plus.

I plan to do alot of the suggested stuff too like take the before pics, I may even post them on my blog. We shall see.

Look forward to looking even better this time next month when I see family i just saw this weekend and family extended family at my reunion in Chicago in July.

Again I'm just so happy WW allows you to pick what week you want to be at and clear all previous weights and goals tracked without losing your favorited foods and such.

Well im ready!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^Do you have an Ipod? It took me so long to even figure out how to get to the friggin mobile site on my Android, LOL. The ipod app is 100 times better...it gives you access to far more stuff than the android app. I pretty much keep my ipod on me just for that reason.
    GOT PANK??

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    ^^^Do you have an Ipod? It took me so long to even figure out how to get to the friggin mobile site on my Android, LOL. The ipod app is 100 times better...it gives you access to far more stuff than the android app. I pretty much keep my ipod on me just for that reason.
    Yes i do but i hardly ever use it because i work from home more and only do classes at the gym, no tred or elliptical etc.

But i have it on my ipad and it does have a bit more options on it which i like. But the android app is fine too, my whole thing is i need to be able to go out somewhere and figure out the points before i eat, thats all.

I've been doing good and plan to keep going til it sticks. I dont plan to weigh myself but once a month. Dont really need the scale to track progress anyway.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuesha you didn't like the mobile site on your Blackberry? I am just asking since that is what I use most of the time.

I am going to have to look into wiping the slate clean. I switch between the computer, my blackberry and my I touch. I am did something to myself in Zumba class and it took me about a week to recover, not a pretty sight. I lost half a pound at weigh-in. Which I am sure I gained back since I have been PMS and eating way too many salty foods.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*bumpity bump*

32lbs!

I'm feeling pretty awesome too. I ate all (probably more than) of the 49 weekly points last week and still lost. Between the 4th and my monthly cravings I had just chalked last week up as a loss and started fresh the next, LOL. But I think all of the walking I do at work now played a big role. Either way I'm excited.

Any updates???

GOT PANK??

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got an update...
    First of all congrats to everyone that lost weight! This is such an uphill struggle/battle but yall are doing great!

Once again i started over (two days ago) and i weighed in...and i decided to weigh in again today...just because i'm ill like that lmao.

Anywhoo i lost 1.2 lbs in two days! I know it's water weight but hey...it is what it is lmao.

YQ

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast