YuYu is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White folks truly amaze me when it comes to slavery. You all have said many of the things I think and feel. We were not allowed to marry, so how does the comment make since. We all know how families were separated and sold off. Too bad it is already said, it can not be taken back. But I guess the even sader part is that she truly BELIEVES what she said is true.
    I don't need a relaxer my hair is NOT stressed out!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most slaves were sold away at least once during their lifetimes.

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does she know any Black people?

How is she in a position to say how we're doing much less how or when we were "better off"?

To quote the Celeberie - #hoesaddown
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOLzilla View Post
    agree, especially with the economic things you brought up. my single mother owned her own business and struggled to take care of us under reagan and bush. clinton extended tax breaks that were previously only for the upper class so that those of us who were teetering between lower middle class/poor were able to rise firmly into the middle class or even upper middle class. plus once i got to college there were direct benefits to the clinton administration through grants and what not... clinton put foor od my table, helped pay my way through undergrad, helped my mom pay off her mortgage, helped give her tax breaks that in turn gave her extra ca$h so she could afford to take a vacation she never could afford under reaganomics....
    given that the real color of importance in this country is green, why should black people NOT like clinton?

AMEN TO THAT !! And the Bachmann & that crazy tea party crew want to take that all away by spreading lies. It's that awful bunch that caused all the recent mess in Washington by saying no to just about everything. Read this weeks Time mag article about "How the tea party hijacked America". They appeal to a lot of racists & ignoramuses that are determined to take Obama..and the rest of the country down,too.....because they DO NOT want a black man coming into the Oval office solving problems they CAUSED & then couldn't solve. Clinton left a surple & Bush came in ,wasted money & left the country in a huge economic mess.
    Did BC Feb 2009 after 28 yrs of curly perms. Ditched wig June 2010 ,wearing flat twists & puff.Avatar me & my new BAA. Use Kinky Curly in summer & Qhemet or Shea Moisture Yucca in fall & winter. This winter is very harsh & caused dryness & breakage so I went back to wigs as protective style & using grease for first time since the 70s : Dax & Blue Magic.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NubianPrize View Post
    . Clinton left a surple & Bush came in ,wasted money & left the country in a huge economic mess.
    this is what i dont really get.. if i'm not mistaken the surplus that happened under clinton was a budget surplus of some projected amount but we still owed money to creditors and the projected surplus ended up being less than what was expected

if i understand it correctly it would be like me now in August, knowing that i'm going to get at least a certain amount for a bonus in October just going ahead and spending that money. but then finding out that i'm getting less than expected.

also i think both parties are to blame for the present economic mess. i think most of the economic policies that have taken place since the mid-60's until now are a huge part of what caused people to have a lack of understanding of how to manage their money better.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mstnt View Post
    She can't talk about family with her suspect husband, okay. I'm past the point of being tired of white people ughh.
    girl me too.....me too. the saddest part is that im not even surprised she said something like this... i think its time i work on becoming a jamican citizen...im really getting sick of all these white ppl.
    http://images.meez.com/user/3/5/7/8/...ot_175x233.gif
    I'M BACK IN THE GAME BABY!!!

Locking it up TSTs locked for 2 days HA!!!!! })

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's michelle bachmann, i'm not too surprised

the scary thing is that she was once a legit candidate for president

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123