Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question New Hairstyle ideas anyone???

I've been natural for about a year and a half now, and so far i've been wearing my "puff" as u see it in my profile picture. Sometimes i texturize it by doing twist-outs, and then i usually braid the front or flat twist it and leave my puff out in the back. Im about to go into the military now and besides that point i just want a new style period! Im going to get sistah locks in the future but i love my hair alot and i still want to experiment with diffrent styles before i go through with that permanent style so any suggestions ????? PLEASE HELP and thnx in advance =)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What service are you going into? You could be better off keeping your hair in twists or braids while in basic training and maybe a get a nice "do" for the graduation. I like wearing puffs...sometimes to do something different, I wear a puff, but have either a braid that is a two-strand twist or a regular 3-strand twist hanging in the back. maybe you can sometimes put your puff higher up on your head...move it around a little....maybe have three twists hanging it the back with your puff....make two puffs close together (side by side). Try thick twists!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump***********8