Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I am in my apartment jammin to some music dancing around like a fool and I hear a knock at my door thinking it's the guy downstair coming to complain I open the door.
    The other neighbors BLACK CAT comes running in my apartment and goes STRIGHT to my bed and jumps in it!!! He knows I am allergic to his behind I know it!! I had to go downstairs and get the neighbor who I thought it was knocking to come and get him LOL!! He thought it was funny cause everytime that cat is out he comes straight to me! The (#$& cat KNOCKED ON MY DOOR!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. That's epic, J!
    2009: Transitioned
    2020: Mature, Freeformed Locs

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ the cat. Seems that kitty has chosen you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonBiscuit View Post
    @ the cat. Seems that kitty has chosen you.
    Yes he has. We were sitting on the back porch one night and out of no where the thing jumps in my lap!! I ended up at the emergrancy room!

Later today when I came home from the store he was at the front door as I was unloading my car he came and sat by my car waiting for me then followed me to the door he wanted me to let him in but I shooed him away and got in quick so he wouldn't be in the hallway knocking on my door. I think I have a stalker

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is so cute.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jorjeni View Post
    So I am in my apartment jammin to some music dancing around like a fool and I hear a knock at my door thinking it's the guy downstair coming to complain I open the door.
    The other neighbors BLACK CAT comes running in my apartment and goes STRIGHT to my bed and jumps in it!!! He knows I am allergic to his behind I know it!! I had to go downstairs and get the neighbor who I thought it was knocking to come and get him LOL!! He thought it was funny cause everytime that cat is out he comes straight to me! The (#$& cat KNOCKED ON MY DOOR!!!
    dying, he's probably like, let me go scoop up my other owner lol

story from this summer:
    When I was still home, my mother let the puppy run around the house for being as she said "such a good lil baby". He got a little to happy and went on her rug in the living room of all places. Needless to say, she called him into the kitchen where he sat on the floor while she lectured him. My sister and I were already cracking up but we fell out when she told the puppy, "go to your crate, and don't look at me like that cause I know you understand English" And to top it all off, he went downstairs to his crate lol. smh
    noirmuse
    A new year: I'm ready to accept my potential and achieve my success in all its forms...

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jorjeni View Post
    When my father's grandmother died we went down to SC for the funeral. My father's people were farmers and had worked their land for a very long time. I and my sisters were basically "the city cousins" so we didn't know anything about farming, the country, etc.

There were dogs and cats on the farm (of course). I always liked cats and there was one black cat that took a liking to me. I grew up on Warner Bros. cartoons so every time this one dog kept coming up to us, I would shoo it away fearing that he would attack the cat. (I was 8 years old.)

One day I was sitting in my grandmother's living room and I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and standing on the porch, side by side, were the dog and the cat. They looked dead at me, and then the cat rubbed up against the dog's leg and the dog licked the cat on top of its head, and then they looked back at me. They were FRIENDS! I had no idea dogs and cats could be friends!

For a long time nobody believed me when I told this story.
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm cramping, filled the tub with nice warm water to soak, and YOU just HAD to go out to do #2 AND get it on you. So now you're in the tub in the nice warm water I planned to soak in, AND you splash and splash and get water EVERYWHERE.

I DEFINITELY love you. But I'm still currently you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm SO glad I called and scheduled the vet appointment and took Tiny to the vet instead of just 'waiting it out'.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LBellatrix View Post
    When my father's grandmother died we went down to SC for the funeral. My father's people were farmers and had worked their land for a very long time. I and my sisters were basically "the city cousins" so we didn't know anything about farming, the country, etc.

There were dogs and cats on the farm (of course). I always liked cats and there was one black cat that took a liking to me. I grew up on Warner Bros. cartoons so every time this one dog kept coming up to us, I would shoo it away fearing that he would attack the cat. (I was 8 years old.)

One day I was sitting in my grandmother's living room and I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and standing on the porch, side by side, were the dog and the cat. They looked dead at me, and then the cat rubbed up against the dog's leg and the dog licked the cat on top of its head, and then they looked back at me. They were FRIENDS! I had no idea dogs and cats could be friends!

For a long time nobody believed me when I told this story.

I believe it!! Dogs and cats know things

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast