Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissL2911 View Post
    Lol everyone picking the Rams to beat ya'll today....
    football pundits and their picks

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOLzilla View Post
    football pundits and their picks
    I know right! Everyone picked the Steelers too and look how they stunk it up today

How is your friend enjoying the games?
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know right! Everyone picked the Steelers too and look how they stunk it up today

How is your friend enjoying the games?
    i had to reschedule. i wasnt feeling well friday and saturday and just didnt feel like cleaning my apartment, trying to cook and trying to look cute while having company.

besides that, i'm having some crazy coughing spells that are fun to watch or hear.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can imagine....This time of year is better than Christmas to me......I am like a kid in a candy store when the season starts...I have a love for this game that is out of this world..In fact I plan to go to Atlanta for Week 5 Falcons/Packers Sunday Night Football....

Likewise I'll be hoping the Falcons win cause you guys are playing the Bears today....Let's get at it!!!
    Daggone Falcons really stunk up the joint today!

My husband will be at the Greenbay game. I might come with him if we can get a sitter.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MommieDearest View Post
    Daggone Falcons really stunk up the joint today!

My husband will be at the Greenbay game. I might come with him if we can get a sitter.
    Yeah I am trying to get my seats on the 30 behind the Packers bench so I can see Greg Jennings.....wooo hoooo
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GO FALCONS!!

Great win over the Eagles last night. Very exciting game, down to the last minute.
    ~Love the hair you have~

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at this stage i'm just hoping the eagles play the rest of this season to the same spectacular defeats we've seen the past 3 games. the only reason we've got to playoffs the past years have been lucky breaks and talent on the field in spite of the dumb coaching and time mismanagement decisions from the coaching staff.

for the first time in forever i watched the post game interview on the eagles website because that loss was just crushing.. i can't believe andy reid was stupid enough to admit to coasting when they had the lead.... saying something as stupid as "they won because they scored more points than we did".

with the team we have and the amount of $$ that's been paid, the only thing that's going to help us win a championship is the front office to hire a new coach.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LOLzilla View Post
    at this stage i'm just hoping the eagles play the rest of this season to the same spectacular defeats we've seen the past 3 games. the only reason we've got to playoffs the past years have been lucky breaks and talent on the field in spite of the dumb coaching and time mismanagement decisions from the coaching staff.

for the first time in forever i watched the post game interview on the eagles website because that loss was just crushing.. i can't believe andy reid was stupid enough to admit to coasting when they had the lead.... saying something as stupid as "they won because they scored more points than we did".

with the team we have and the amount of $$ that's been paid, the only thing that's going to help us win a championship is the front office to hire a new coach.
    Quite franlkly, I am suprised that Reid has lasted as long as he had. The Eagles are known for playoff near misses and choking at key moments when they do it make it.

I will also say that I feel a twinge of sympathy for Vick because he is doing what he can to will that team to win and is taking a beating week for week...It really is not his fault that they are 1-3. The Eagles defense is not good enough to be 'coasting' with a lead - they have proven this year that they cannot stop opposing teams from scoring despite all that money they shelled out in free agency.

Which brings me to my final point - the level of ridiculousness that is attached to this Dream Team thing...someone should kick Vince Young right in the throat. This team has done nothing to show that they are deserving of this title and its a slap in the face to the other legitimate NFC playoff contenders....and every time the chalk up a loss, it makes them look all the more silly....
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which brings me to my final point - the level of ridiculousness that is attached to this Dream Team thing...someone should kick Vince Young right in the throat. This team has done nothing to show that they are deserving of this title and its a slap in the face to the other legitimate NFC playoff contenders....and every time the chalk up a loss, it makes them look all the more silly....
    so this weekend i screwed up a cake i was making from scratch..spectacularly..

i had all the right ingredients...followed the instructions for assembling, but i a) didnt take into account that i'm still learning how to cook with gas and b)didn't take into account that i get distracted easily so forgot to set the timer.

so the cake was a burned mess

i think my baking experience is like coaching. there's only so much you can blame the ingredients when you have a crap baker. reid and his coaching staff have all these great A+ ingredients and tons of C+ ingredients. it's up to him and the rest of the coaching staff to make sure the ingredients are put together correctly. at this stage they're just throwing stuff in a mixing bowl, miing it up and throwing it the oven hoping things work out well.

now sometimes that can work (ie that's how i make meatloaf and mac n cheese) but those are just lucky breaks since it's the same sloppy technique.

what's annoying me about the eagles situation is that the players are like "maybe i should have done better." there's like way too many individual efforts on that team and not enough team cohesiveness. that's where a good coach comes in. they also need somebody like reggie white used to be who can rally the defense. i saw nothing of the sort in those defensive huddles.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wassup pplz??? Week 6 - Who ya'll liking today???
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast