User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,721
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Are you ready for some football

    YAYY!

    Football season is FINALLY here.

    so excited.


    discuss.. trashtalk..rant..

    GO!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The 242
    Posts
    250
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    *clears throat*

    So how do ya like that opening night game???? Awesome!!!

    Aaron Rodgers letting everyone know who's wearing the belt!!!!

    Randall Cobb 108 yard kickoff return for a touchdown.....woooooo!!!!

    So yeah.....The Pack is Back......

    I have nothing personal against the Saints but Drew Brees.....eff yo couch.....
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,721
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissL2911 View Post
    but Drew Brees.....eff yo couch.....



    so come to find out comcash doesn't have any useful nfl plan and i dont want that red zone thing that only brings you the touchdowns. i want to see the games i want to see

    so i might just watch eagles games at a local cheesesteak place when their games aren't shown on tv.

    oh i have a date coming over sunday for dinner. he's german and isn't a big american football fan. i hope this mofo understands that sunday's a football day, don't expect rousing conversation unless there's a commercial or half time

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The 242
    Posts
    250
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLzilla View Post



    so come to find out comcash doesn't have any useful nfl plan and i dont want that red zone thing that only brings you the touchdowns. i want to see the games i want to see

    so i might just watch eagles games at a local cheesesteak place when their games aren't shown on tv.

    oh i have a date coming over sunday for dinner. he's german and isn't a big american football fan. i hope this mofo understands that sunday's a football day, don't expect rousing conversation unless there's a commercial or half time
    LOL! Girl I'll never forget the first time my bf asked me out on a date was a Sunday night right when football season started. Green Bay was playing Sunday night football...I said ohhh sorry I can't.....it's football season you know!

    He said: Will you marry me? LMAO.....Went out on a Tuesday night instead
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,747
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I am SO glad they settled this lock-out thing because I can. not. function. without my NFL in the fall. During the summer I was all like "What us gon' do? What us gon' DO?!!"

    The opening nite game was an exciting barn -burner. But dang, neither team really wanted to play defense.

    Being a Falcons fan, I was glad to see the Pack defeat our division rival. But I have to say that "Drew Brees" is the coolest. name. EVER. for a quarterback. LOL!!
    ~Love the hair you have~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,747
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissL2911 View Post
    LOL! Girl I'll never forget the first time my bf asked me out on a date was a Sunday night right when football season started. Green Bay was playing Sunday night football...I said ohhh sorry I can't.....it's football season you know!

    He said: Will you marry me? LMAO.....Went out on a Tuesday night instead
    Classic!

    But seriously, don't sleep... Your boyfriend has filed that bit of info away in his MissL2911 folder. The fact that I'm an avid sports fan (and a passionate football fan) is one of the things that impressed my husband the most when we were dating. He was in awe that I had a complete grasp of the game and a genuine love for it.
    ~Love the hair you have~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago.
    Posts
    24
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Daaaaaaaaaaa Bears.

    Let's get it.
    Oh, and one more thing... you just read my signature.
    [URL="http://daisypath.com"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The 242
    Posts
    250
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MommieDearest View Post
    Classic!

    But seriously, don't sleep... Your boyfriend has filed that bit of info away in his MissL2911 folder. The fact that I'm an avid sports fan (and a passionate football fan) is one of the things that impressed my husband the most when we were dating. He was in awe that I had a complete grasp of the game and a genuine love for it.
    I can imagine....This time of year is better than Christmas to me......I am like a kid in a candy store when the season starts...I have a love for this game that is out of this world..In fact I plan to go to Atlanta for Week 5 Falcons/Packers Sunday Night Football....

    Likewise I'll be hoping the Falcons win cause you guys are playing the Bears today....Let's get at it!!!
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,721
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    grrrr gotta go run to get my workout in.. i'll be watching part of my DREAM TEAM

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The 242
    Posts
    250
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLzilla View Post
    grrrr gotta go run to get my workout in.. i'll be watching part of my DREAM TEAM
    Lol everyone picking the Rams to beat ya'll today....
    I hope ya'll don't be like the Miami Heat.....All hype up to choke in the end
    Loc'ed and Lovely!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •