Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to wash baby hair?

On my edges, my hair is coming back which is awesome. It still has so much more to go but at least its looking fuller. Anyway, I try to avoid shampooing and touching those parts where the hair is scarce like on my temples and the little crown. If I do then I think I rip those new hair and follicles out which is what I'm trying to avoid. I shampooed there the beginning of my twa and I saw many shed hair around those parts when I got out of the shower. And I think that shed hair was just hair with the follicles still connected that got removed.

Anyway, I guess me not washing those areas have made dirt accumulate and its getting a bit whitish in color, so Idk what to do. Any suggestions?

Edit: Nvm, my scalp was only grayish-white after I got out of the shower. It returned back to brown, but yeah, those areas are still dirty.
    Last edited by sunnehdai; 10-15-2011 at 03:26 AM.

Olahh is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pat some shampoo on those areas and let it sit for 5 mins. Rub in the same direction the hair grows. Or u can get a cotton ball and clean the scalp and fine hairs in that area with apple cider vinegar.
    Mango Smoothie...try one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wash those areas of your scalp. Doing so will not prevent your hair from growing.

It's not the fact that you wash those sections that would harm your hair. It's how you handle the hair that's there. That's what matters.

Just be kind when you touch your scalp--stroke it gently.
    "Coal mining is harder [than writing]. Do you think miners stand around all day talking about how hard it is to mine for coal? They do not. They simply dig."
    --Sugar, a writer from The Rumpus
    My Blog

*Eternal thanks to the person who made me PANK!! *

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^What Claire said. Not washing that area may lead to itching later on because of product and natural oil build up and relieving that itch can be damaging. Just be careful when washing that area.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you