Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *~MzDiva~* View Post
    I'm seriously contemplating quitting at this point. My degree will not help me do what I want to do. It is expensive. Very expensive. I'm just beat right now. The only reason I want to continue is so that I can *say* I have a degree. How pathetic is that? Why must I have this POS piece of paper to get into grad school? I'm just over it...
    this was me a semester ago, and i took a leave of absence for grad school. but bachelors is now becoming the basic requirement, almost like a h.s. diploma

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ The running joke on my campus was that the bachelor's degree was the new high school diploma. Yikes :0S

Congratz on everyone that did well this semester and keep moving forward<3

Others that are feeling frazzled and dog gone tired of school, keep your heads up!!!! Keep moving forward or take a much needed break before starting again

I hate office politics. It's tiring and at many times it's unneeded. Grown folks acting like it's high school. *shakes head* The worst office offenders are the frenemies and workplace bullies (especially bully bosses). Compulsive credit stealers are almost right up there with those two offenders.
    By NP member Vavoon. This is me 24/7/365 lol

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ thank you! im one of those people who need a life-time break from school. and ugh for office politics, my sis, whose 25 had some 45 year old immature grown azz man curse her out because of a political debate that didn't even include him. i swear i really cant stand grown babies.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All my professors are crazy. In a good way My chemistry teacher is this 5 foot nothing British lady with a kick a$$ attitude and an awesome accent. My Modern American Lit professor is the funniest english prof I've had by far. And my Literary Adaptations professor has us watch movies for homework. Hurrah for a killer awesome last semester!

I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high functioning sociopath. Do your research.- Sherlock

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910