Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon in Leo
    Febuary 7, 2012

http://www.libraseekingbalance.com/archives/5238

Oh my goodness! Nothing but drama for the next couple of weeks.

It might good to stay to yourself for this time for heated debates might insue with both sides in a stalemate...maybe even physical fights with Mars so involved.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Pixie Hollow: Home of glitter and other sparkle!
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
    Full Moon in Leo
    Febuary 7, 2012

http://www.libraseekingbalance.com/archives/5238

Oh my goodness! Nothing but drama for the next couple of weeks.

It might good to stay to yourself for this time for heated debates might insue with both sides in a stalemate...maybe even physical fights with Mars so involved.
    UGH!! I wish I could stay to myself, but I feel like everyone is TRYING to make me hurt them!! Grrrrrrrr!!

*takes deep breaths*
    The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.

Twitter: Letti_Bug

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon In Virgo
    March 8, 2012

http://www.symbolicliving.com/full-m...-march-8-2012/

I have been on vacation so I may have missed a Moon phase. Sorry for posting so late. I found this article above to be very fascinating concerning this Full Moon and planetary placements throughout the month of March.

Now, we will have to do the Astrological brain work concerning what this months planetary placements and aspects mean!!

Have fun!!!

A good ritual for tonight and tomorrow would be meditation being able to focus details on priorities involving all 6th house matters: Work, daily activities, plants animales, nutrition, etc.. for the next two weeks.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon in Aries March 22
    http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/20...ries-march-22/

This New Moon in Aries is about unified, resolute action. Think things out just a bit, then act. Thought and communication lead the way with some quick rethinking needed while on the move. Tell them what you are going to do, but then just get with it.
    Uranus’ involvement means surprise, impulsive actions as if no one else is involved or affected. Inventiveness is great, but make sure you ask before you ‘borrow’ someone else’s tools, okay? Or better yet, be inventive with your own stuff. So this will be a time of disruption in which a new cycle of communication and freedom will be initiated for many people.
    So what is the purpose in this New Moon? Each of us taking time to take care of our own personal business that we may have neglected (while putting others’ needs ahead of our own?).
    This is our chance for a new start, to ‘get our act together’ as individuals so that we are thinking and acting upon clear purpose, not waiting for others’ approval or waiting to see how they will respond to our ideas. Don’t over-think it, just get moving. The purpose is to become proactive again and get out of any stagnation that may have been holding us back.
    It is not a time to feel obligated to first explain yourself. Just take the action you know is needed, then talk about it later. Let a bit of “divine discontent” (Uranus) spur you on to speak (Mercury) what needs to be spoken, but just DO IT!
    Sometimes a rebellious streak helps accomplish this, since we can get so comfortable in the social mores that ensure we keep getting along. When it is you and your life only at stake, others’ reactions – or at least what we imagine they might think or say – just don’t matter.
    This renewal is for the next month. The effects will not last forever. Adjustments can be made later.
    Don’t expect everyone to understand right away if they’ve been leaning on you lately. They’ll understand in time.
    When it comes to you and only what you can do for you, it is better to apologize than to ask permission. This is one of those times.

Small article, good information.

It does seem as if we can expect many more and even more monstrous demonstrations and "occupy" movements all across the earth. With the current planetary energy and placements, It doesn't seem this will be ending any time soon; So I am suggesting the ritual we do for this New Moon is intercede for people in the world who are suffering under oppressive domination.

Praying and interceding for world peace and calm...

I would use a white candle while performing this ritual but any candle (and incense) you feel more fit for prayer and intercession will do....

Peace and Love!! All across the earth!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon In Libra: April 6, 2012

https://sites.google.com/a/wisdom-of...n-april-6-2012

This article is lengthy but interesting and contains a chart of the Full Moon that Im sure you up and coming Astrologers would be interested in working with!

Libra always concerns itself with relationships and the law and I really like this link because it brings into focus other planetary alignments and how they add substance to this Full Moon.

Read and enjoy!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon in Tauras
    April 21, 2012

Making your dreams come true with hard work that will bring joy!
    http://www.annereith.com/blog/astrol...april-21-2012/

This New Moon is apart of a grand trine so look at the area of your natal chart if you have one and locate Tauras at 2 degrees....there you should be able to see where this energy is going to most affect and be available to you.

Personally, this aspect falls in my 11th house of hope, dreams and wishes...

Remeber you have to be practical and go for what you want which should be easy with Mars in the picture giving us energy.

Great luck!!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon in Scorpio
    May 5th 2012
    Commentary by Mooneyes Shakti

http://www.examiner.com/article/luna...-on-may-5-2012

This Full Moon is considered a "super" Moon...

http://www.igniteyoursoulpotential.c...oon-in-taurus/

Another aspect to this Full Moon is that venus will no longer continue a pattern she has been on for awhile until 2017....a subject worthy of study...

Two things that sticks out in my mind concerning this Full Moon is that it is a rare Moon that is extremely close to the earths orbit and that we should BE MINDFUL of what we are thinking because we will only MAGNIFY it!!! Don't magnify your problems!

In other words, THINK POSITIVE!! Meditate on goals and aspirations, dreams, etc... just anything that you want to manifest through mind power.

The ritual for this Moon is positive thinking!

It also highlights relations, sex, shared resources and also taurian aspects such as money, values, foundation, etc..these issues should become more and more important to you for the next 3 weeks as they might automatically become the center of your attention.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, Mercury and Saturn are opposing each other. You may have to part with something, some idea or someone whom you don't want to part with. This aspect is astrologically considered the "goodbye" aspect. Let is go.....
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon In Gemini with a Total Solar Eclipse.
    May 20, 2012

A Transformation of Consciousness?
    http://www.mysticmamma.com/new-moon-...may-20th-2012/

The Moon, Sun and Pleiades are aligned together and of course the Moon coming between the Sun and the Earth gives us an ELCIPSE.

This alignment has not occured in 26,000 years! It is also said the Mayans predicted this very date as extremely important for mankind. Other nations and ancient nations were aware of the Pleiades also and saw it as their ancestral home.

Get a telescope!!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big stuff is gonna happen--I can already sense it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast