Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Moon Rituals

Heres the New thread!!

Don't forget the Winter Soltice (Sun stand still).

I decided I would start my ritual on the week before the Soltice, Dec. 19, 2011. Not special time.

This is a ressurrection of our minds, bodies and souls.

Its a dying process of the old and the rebirthing of the new to higher Spiritual and carnal heights next year. As the Sun strives to reach its pentapoint (Summer Soltice) so will you!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Winter Soltice Ritual

Ritual for The Winter Solstice
    I was thinking the other day concerning my own life. I am in need of a great Spiritual and physical renewal.

I decided that I would perform a ritual to honor this inner desire and also to celebrate the Winter Solstice and the Suns renewal and travel from darkness into light...

In other words, i plan to take advantage of the energy that will be present at the time as the Sun recovers from its downward spiral and began in upward spiral to reach its highest point at the Summer Soltice!

I want to rise and spiral upward alongside the Sun! I am hoping that my sisters will participate also.

Ritual:
    Well I haven't completely made up my mind but I am thinking about starting the ritual a week before the Winter Soltice or the week after the Winter Soltice (December 25-January 1st).

I going to say that either week before or after Soltice will be just fine...what ever is best for the individual.

Pick a time and place every day (7 days) to be by yourself so you can pray, meditate, sing, etc.. do whatever is in your Spirit. During this time, wear either all white or at least cover your head with a white cloth: Cotton, silk, etc..

To start your ritual off, take a salt bath.. now be carefull if you have high blood pressure or any other health issue that will be affected by taking a salt bath...you don't have to put a lot of salt in your water. You can use table salt or sea salt....Im gonna use table salt to keep from spending money I don't have to. Take a salt bath before your first ritual and for the rest of the 7 days (one a day).

If you want, burn candle(s) and incense...just whatever your Spirit moves you to do...remember, we are using this time and energy to become more intune with our inner Spirit.

This time by yourself does not have to take hours...I know many of us have children, jobs and a myraid of other responsibilities we need to be taking care of...but you can sit as long as you can and want to.

Peace, Love, Light and Happy Winter Solstice!!!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a mistake the other day. The Winter Solstice commences on December 22, 2011.

The 7 day ritual should have started this past Friday. Please forgive me! Everyone interested in performing the dying/ressurrection ritual can start today...or after the Solstice.

Im taking my salt bath in the mornings but I am doing my rituals around 6pm.

Last night I sat in front of my altar with my white candle lit thinking about everything that must die in my life. throughout the day, everytime those issues come up I simply state how I am dying from this, or with this at this time. I'll be "dying" for 7 days so this is in all around transformation as a whole.

I have also been reading about our ancestors trials, tribulations and triumps here on American soil. I've been studying their life in full from every facet; We can never forget them and their struggle on these shores and their pain was terrible!

The book I'm reading is called "Slavery as it is" and it is a hard read in deed...but it must be read (forgot the authors name). I just feel the need to include them and their experience at this time in my rituals; Old songs that they used to sing have been popping up in my head.

I also felt in my Spirit to read the Psalms...starting from the end to the beginning and then read it 2 more times this way. I love the Psalms. The Psalms and Proverbs are the only two books in the bible that I desire to read.

At the Winter Soltice, I will be proclaiming and celebrating my ressurrection and ascension.....maybe with a little cake and wine! Deffinitely with gladness and gratification in my heart and renewed confidence in the future! You celebrate how you feel fit.

Peace.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two days before the Winter Solstice!!! Im still doing my dying resurrecting rituals and I actuall feel better. To keep everyone up on how things are going, I was in the shower the other day and Spirit told me to wash all over with COLD water after washing from salt bath....WHEW!!! Its like the physical part of me was getting a wake up call to what I am initiating Spiritually!

Don't forget that seven days after the Solstice is PARTY TIME!! Don't forget Kwanza!
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool.

i should look into this.

there are lots of energy changes around me recently and i have the feeling where they could lead but it's up to me to focus them. maybe i'll do something on the solstice.

i like the idea of starting the day with a salt bath.

6. Likes Babylon liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon In Capricorn
    December 24, 2011

http://www.annereith.com/blog/astrol...cember-24-201/

Woaw! For the past couple of years, Universal energy has been all about doing away with the old and conforming to the new..... with Pluto and Uranus strong in the picture with this New Moon, changes will be mandatory and intense...

I kinda of wonder just how profound these changes are going to be on a collective level, for Pluto rules the populations so these changes will be felt on a wide scale.

Are we being told to start growing our own foods? Become more interested in home and world politics? Get rid of unneeded debt collecting items such as brand new cars, spontaneous shopping sprees, etc..?

The article says to look at the place in our natal charts where Capricorn falls at 0 to 3 degrees to see where we will be feeling this strong energy the most...

Mine will be felt in the 6th house of work and health....
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finished my dying/resurrection ritual at the Winter Solstice.

I it was a great feeling. But on the 22nd of December, I felt a stubborness...as if something or things did not want to die. It was really weird. I don't play with the Spiritual realm and rituals because I know they are real.

My celebration after resurrection time involves me attending Kwanzaa ceremonies! Tonights ceremony revolves around the NIA principle. These ceremonies have been very enlightening. I feel we need to build Kwanzaa up to where it can instill a great sense of pride in the participants other then obligations.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Moon In Cancer, January 9, 2012
    http://www.astroshamans.com/2012/01/...uary-2012.html

The Sun is in Capricorn and the Moon will be in Cancer.

Here we have the mother and father principle. Just like the article above stated, we are dealing with the feeling nature of Cancer and the nature of responsibility that respresents Capricorn.

I came up with nurturing with responsibility..... as the theme for this Full Moon. What comes to mind strongly here concerns dealing with children, family, women, mom....

....and being responsible and accountable to them.

Time to find the balance between being nurturing and being responsible...expecting responsibility and compassion from others. Being compassionate and responsible towards others... and acknowledging especially the feminine principle.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be consecrating some tools for my altar and doing a new visualization/meditation for this month's full moon. AKA the wolf moon.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Moon In Aquarius
    January 23, 2012

http://astrologywork.com/newmoon-aquarius-2012/

This New Moon wil highlight the importance of groups, friends and hopes, dreams and wishes.

This a great time to make long range goals for Aquarius deals with the big picture and long term projections. Its a time to maximize our talents and focus on our goals and aspirations.

The New Moon is in trine to Uranus, Aquarius's ruling planet. For me, this just encourages the insights I have concerning how I plan on improving my life. Uranus is eccentric and brings surprises and shocks into ones life; It is a planet of change, doing away with the old and bringing in the new!

What is it that you WISH for the future, wish the change, wish to accept that which is changing? Uranus and Aquarius deals with WISHES so make a WISH this New Moon!!

Aquarius's color is purple and you are royalty!

Peace.
    AMERICAN GIRL!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast