Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fell asleep at the end of the film. To the OP, thanks for sharing it. It helped me do some planning for how I'll start off this year. (Yes, with a juice fast.)

For those asking why it was filmed in the USA.

Pfft. Have you been to the website(s)? America is a treasure trove when it comes to selling, AND there are so many obese and fat people here that it's an ideal market. The Biggest Loser franchise has done the same sort of thing.

I'm all for what he's preaching. He's helping people and that's great. However, he also is an investor and knows how to launch successful businesses.

Great message, but no surprise he filmed the movie here. It's one long commercial.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scribetastic View Post
    Pfft. Have you been to the website(s)? America is a treasure trove when it comes to selling, AND there are so many obese and fat people here that it's an ideal market. The Biggest Loser franchise has done the same sort of thing.

I'm all for what he's preaching. He's helping people and that's great. However, he also is an investor and knows how to launch successful businesses.

Great message, but no surprise he filmed the movie here. It's one long commercial.
    Breville is also an Australian company.

I think what he did was great and is inspirational. I'm just sensitive to marketing. It's everywhere and people are so oblivious to it. It makes so many shows and websites disingenuous. Watching movies or visiting certain websites takes having a critical eye as an educated consumer.
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chachadiva View Post
    Breville is also an Australian company.

I think what he did was great and is inspirational. I'm just sensitive to marketing. It's everywhere and people are so oblivious to it. It makes so many shows and websites disingenuous. Watching movies or visiting certain websites takes having a critical eye as an educated consumer.
    Well, there we go. I didn't even dig that deep. I just figured there was some revenue sharing or just a straight up sponsorship deal between them. I did click over to see how they were pricing those juicers. There isn't one that's lower than $149.99.

Also, I'm not seeing how what he's preaching is so different from what Jack LaLanne preached. He's just using a documentary and the web to advertise because that documentary is one long commercial. Jack was old school and used infomercials.

Same, same. Nothing new to see here.

A great message and glad I saw it as I've been snacking on apples and cherry tomatoes for days now. It's time for a juice fast. However, Joe isn't getting one penny out of me.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." - Chinese Proverb

"Fall seven times a day, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

“All truth is good, but not all truth is good to say.” - African Proverb

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This documentary is what led me to buy my Breville juicer. I love it!

5. Likes Intellexual liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the video but juice is good and the fiber. I do both sometimes and it shows on my face.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123