Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rugs and Wall Art

Can you suggest places for me to find wall art? I've been looking at Kirkland's, and I like their style. I don't want my house to look like I only shopped there though. I like variety. I've been looking on eBay, but you never really know what you're getting til it gets here. I did luck up and find a very nice framed picture on canvas at a thrift shop last week. It looks great in my dining room.

Also, I have not one rug in this house! I've been here over a year now and I am tired of looking at my bare floors. I just had no ideas rugs were so expensive and I have no idea where to even start.

Any help is welcome!

I guess I should add, I was going for a beach theme when I started designing the house. So my colors are sand, shell, light blue, some splashes of red. My floors are dark hard wood. The woods in my home are Cherry.
    **BC** Feburary 7th, 2006
    http://public.fotki.com/NikkyDef/ Updated 10/08/11

Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are you located? Really good flea markets like Brooklyn Flea in NYC or the Rose Bowl flea here in LA can be absolute goldmines for all types of art. I actually bought something that ended up being worth a little bit of $$ from a flea market once. So if you have a GOOD flea I'd check it out (good in caps because a lot of el cheapo fleas just sell bogus DVDs someone ripped on their computer, cheap tshirts and "rasta"-wear and other assorted crap). Also auction houses take a bit to get used to but they can be great too.
    Last edited by Soul Rebel; 01-05-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    It's Cheap to be Pank. Come to the Pank Side.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in Louisiana, but my heart is still in California, lol! I think they have some good flea shopping in New Orleans, thanks for the suggestion!
    **BC** Feburary 7th, 2006
    http://public.fotki.com/NikkyDef/ Updated 10/08/11

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go on Amazon.com! I have a few pieces in my wish list to purchase, and they are all not that expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]