Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Anybody up for a game of 'Rape Tag'?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My only question: The child who started the game...Who did he/she learned it from??? This troubles me. I didn't know anything about rape and things like that until I was in high school. Children these days are growing up way too fast.

I guess my mom did a good job of sheltering me and I did my part in staying away from "bad influences"....I guess while everyone was playing hide and go get some or titty grab or whatever, I was playing with Barbies and Pokemon/DBZ cards with my friends. *sighs & shrugs* Sexual abuse is horrible and I wish schools would be more proactive in sex education and helping children understand thier bodies and the important implications of sex and sexual abuse.

Regardless, the name of that tag game...*heavy sighs*.
    Last edited by Kurliez; 02-06-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: addy thoughts.
    By NP member Vavoon. This is me 24/7/365 lol

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The name of the game is unfortunate, and I'd hope they weren't groping/humping each other in public. Other than that it sounds similar to hide-and-go-get...
    Hello, 2021. Glad to see you. Hope you're bringing us goodness and light this year!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least it was in New Ulm. The instigators were more than likely white. I don't care how that sounds and I don't care what anyone thinks of my opinion. These Minnesotans have lost their cotton picken minds.

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In middle school, maybe as early as 4th or 5th grade, we had hide and go get it. It's the same game but a different name. This was in the late 80s and early 90s in atlanta so I'm not surprised to see and hear this.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LBellatrix View Post
    The name of the game is unfortunate, and I'd hope they weren't groping/humping each other in public. Other than that it sounds similar to hide-and-go-get...
    Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    In middle school, maybe as early as 4th or 5th grade, we had hide and go get it. It's the same game but a different name. This was in the late 80s and early 90s in atlanta so I'm not surprised to see and hear this.
    Yeah, the name is sensational, but their version is more mild than run and go get it was around my way.
    2009: Transitioned
    2020: Mature, Freeformed Locs

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in the south all my life and went to public school! Why I never heard or played of this hide and go get it game??? I feel left out now
    By NP member Vavoon. This is me 24/7/365 lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    I'm quite a bit older than you and "hide-and-go-get-it" was around when I was in middle school. I also think "hide-and-go-get-it" was probably worse because the "hiding" element allowed time and privacy for things to get um..."involved". Or so I've heard.
    Challenge Yourself.
    My Fotki: Becoming Natural Password: AuNaturel

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm from ohio and we called it hide and go get it as well. the rape name change is interesting.

oh yeah boys in our middle school also had games involving snapping girls training bras. i have no idea what it was called but i know for me it was called 2 punches for 1 snap

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I grew up up north, down south, and in Europe and hide and go get it was a game that we played. Aside from the name being a little advanced for school children, the concept is an old one. I would say that the kids were a bit brazen to play it at school or they weren't really committed to their groping efforts. Hide and go get it was played when there were no adults around and on the few occasions that we were allowed to be outside after dark.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast