Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who needs a transitioning support partner I'm all in. I need the support as this will be VERY difficult for me. Husband is semi supportive but close friends think I'm nuts. Email address is djsimmons5@gmail.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Kitty87

I have been without a relaxer for 5 months and I like you I don't want to do the bc so Im trying to go through this journey trying to find out all the info I can about what products to use and the transitioning hairstyles... you are anyone has information let me know.. I have went through the sew-ins and braids and I will say that has really helped me get to this point but now Im ready to face my hair and let it breath to see what I can do instead with protective hairstyles... Im also a shopoholic with hair products so I need to be able to find one thing and stop with that product..
    Adrienne

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a hair stylist with a shaved head. It always stirs up conversation (of course!) but I do this to show that I worship YOUR hair, and whatever YOU decide to do with it is all up to you, not me. Kitty87 if you want to go natural, DO IT GIRL! You will love yourself every time you look in a mirror and your friends will see your confidence in your face.

Let me ask a question: when you see this, do you think about his hair or your own?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ya'll, I begain transitioning April 12th 2012 after taking out micros with about half and inch of my new growth in and decided not to relax again. I would love to have a buddy to go through the motions with. Right now I and doing bantu knot outs as my staple style and using entwine products with good results

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Kitty87

I Am Also Transtioning Just Started Janurary 10 After My Last Relaxer. I Will Have Too Tell You I Am Young But I Have Dont ALOT of research so Yah lol

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tania2002 View Post
    Hello Kitty87

I have been without a relaxer for 5 months and I like you I don't want to do the bc so Im trying to go through this journey trying to find out all the info I can about what products to use and the transitioning hairstyles... you are anyone has information let me know.. I have went through the sew-ins and braids and I will say that has really helped me get to this point but now Im ready to face my hair and let it breath to see what I can do instead with protective hairstyles... Im also a shopoholic with hair products so I need to be able to find one thing and stop with that product..
    Adrienne
    Hey Tania2002

My 5 month post relaxer is next sunday so we are right around the same area

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone is still looking for a partner to transition with I'm available. Haha. I don't know the exact date of my last perm, but I can say that it's been since February since I've had one. If anyone would like to 'link' up together I'm all for it!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ladies! I am looking for support as well. I am so nervous. I don't know if it want to BC or transition, but i'm really just ready to see my natural hair. I really don't know when I had my last perm, cause I love me some weaves.. lol. So ladies lets begin this journey together. My email address is jacater0428@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from somebody soon, the more support I have the better

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ladies!.. I'm still looking for partners.. Here is my email address kittywilliams87@yahoo.com

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Ladies, I'm looking for a transitioning partner as well. I'm going in for the long haul and want to transition for 36 months!...you read it right. I've been natural for three years and two days ago I called myself trying to loosen my curls smh #iknewbetter...to make a long story short, my hair came out straight, I hate it, I have to transition again. I originally got the texturizer out of frustration. I always seem to get stuck at a particular length and it came around again. I usually get a haircut around that time but I really messed up this time lol I want to transition for so long because I don't want to start completely over again basically....So any takers??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast