Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty87 View Post
    Hey ladies.. My name is kitty87... I have decided to go natural with out the big chop.. I don't look cute with short hair.. I just decided to go natural yesterday.. I have been doing a lot of research on YouTube n different website.. I am ready to see my real natural hair.. I remember having long thick hair as a young girl.. But after all the chemicals my hair isnt really growing n its funny.. I have no knowledge about hair.. But I am ready to learn.. So if u have any tips for me then Please tell!!.. I am looking for a partner I can share my journey with... So if u need a hair partner message me... So we can help each other!!
    Thanks
    Hi l'll love to have a Partner for my Transition,l was start on may 2012.love to have someone.
    Thanks.

2. Thanks vjay911 thanked for this post
    Likes vjay911 liked this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been natural for about 9 months, would love to have a parnter, one that is sincere and we keep each other motivated... I did the natural do before but had no help, now Im ready 5 years later to embrace who I am.....Just need some sincere support!

4. Thanks vjay911 thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I just decided to go natural yesterday 10-9-12 and I would love to have the support of someone to go on this journey with me! Im really serious and excited... I do not want to do the BC but transition instead...Im really excited and just need someone to keep me motivated and give me good tips on what and what not to do during this period!

6. Thanks vjay911 thanked for this post
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello to all...I have been natural for a LONG time. I remember well transitioning, perming, transitioning again, big chops over and over again. I've done a lot of research and found nappturality.com long time ago and I am back looking for a transitioning partner. I had a partner when I decided to loc the first year was difficult but having a nappy buddy to go through the changes together helped in a LARGE way. I wore my beautiful locs for 4 years and decided to chop them off on my 51th birthday. I have had a low cut for about 4 years now and I am ready to cultivate another set of locs. Now I know I'm in the transitioning section but in order to move to my next phase I have to come through this stage. I realized while waiting for my hair to grow out that it was like transitioning from relaxer to going natural. So I am here to partner and be a partner to those who may need one. I have done a lot of research and have books that could help with the struggles in your head and the journey you are headed on...if you are interested my email is bcknsrd@yahoo.com and I will share freely as it was given to me. I wish you nothing but happiness as you embrace your beautiful hair. Just work what you got and let it flow~Deppi
    Last edited by Deppi; 03-23-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will join you, my YouTube is naturalmeshellie would love to connect. I am in a hair challenge with my sister for a year (til Jan 15, 2014) I can't perm my hair or I owe her a $500 shopping spree; however, as I am journeying I have grown to like the natural life, at least this week. Smile Although, I find it challenging to manage two textures most days it has been fun to come up with cute styles. I would say start with kimmaytube's channel on YouTube to understanding natural hair and ph, it's been pivotal in my journey so far and lessened my learning curve. Let's stay connected! Naturalmeshellie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123