Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rosemary?

Hello. I finally purchased my rosemary and sage essential oils. I use them both in my daily sptitz. It's a mixture of Water,Glycerin, Almond oil, Rosemary and sage. I use it every couple of days and I try to remember to spray on my scalp too. I really want help for my thinning edges. I also recently jumped on the band wagon of using Black castor Oil on my edges and on my thin spot in my crown We shall see if 2014 will be my year of restorative health for my hair\locs. Im sure believing for it. Peace and Blessings.

Onnica is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello. I finally purchased my rosemary and sage essential oils. I use them both in my daily sptitz. It's a mixture of Water,Glycerin, Almond oil, Rosemary and sage. I use it every couple of days and I try to remember to spray on my scalp too. I really want help for my thinning edges. I also recently jumped on the band wagon of using Black castor Oil on my edges and on my thin spot in my crown We shall see if 2014 will be my year of restorative health for my hair\locs. Im sure believing for it. Peace and Blessings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12