Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bold lip last night kept 'em staring. *flips twists*
    The search function (located above in the links with "User CP") will provide you with a wealth of knowledge, advice, thought-provoking ideas, and hilarity. Check it out!

Last Chemical Fire Cream: February 2001 * Transition Style: Extension braids * BC: November 2001 * Joined Nappturality: December 2002 * Characteristics: mostly coils and undefined naps with patches of straight hair and curls; fine; thin-ish; highly porous; shrinky!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
    Bold lip last night kept 'em staring. *flips twists*
    YAAASSS!!! I love it!!!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karibana View Post
    Bought Sephora's Anti shine primer today, cheaper then UD's De Slick spray. It's supposed to keep your face shine free for 8 hours and it did. 14 hours on and I'd say I have more of a sheen then a full on greasy look.
    makes note of this for my next trip to sephora. I really wish Biore didn't discontinue their anti shine lotion. That was truth in a bottle with sunscreen.
    noirmuse
    A new year: I'm ready to accept my potential and achieve my success in all its forms...

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caribbelle View Post
    makes note of this for my next trip to sephora. I really wish Biore didn't discontinue their anti shine lotion. That was truth in a bottle with sunscreen.
    Speaking of sunscreen, I'm stealing my niece's Aveeno Baby Sunscreen SPF 55. It's so much lighter than other sunscreens that just sit on my face and under my mineral foundation.
    The search function (located above in the links with "User CP") will provide you with a wealth of knowledge, advice, thought-provoking ideas, and hilarity. Check it out!

Last Chemical Fire Cream: February 2001 * Transition Style: Extension braids * BC: November 2001 * Joined Nappturality: December 2002 * Characteristics: mostly coils and undefined naps with patches of straight hair and curls; fine; thin-ish; highly porous; shrinky!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bio Oil = FAIL

Body Shop Nutriganic = winning!

Living abroad? Thinking of moving, or just moved back? Check out the Expat Nappies group!

Don't forget to THANK PANK!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WANT!

I won't be ordering it online though. As usual I'll be stalking Walgreens and Walmart until one of them has it in stock.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to wear some eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara, but it's too hot right now.

I think this brow gel is helping my brows to fill in...but I still use powder to fill them in completely. I have no idea why they became sparse since I never tweezed them.

I gave my sister a bunch of body spritzes/sprays I haven't used in a year/a year and a half. No point in me keeping them if I can't even remember to use them.

I'm not into fruity/flowery smelling lotions anymore...I'm loving the soft, light scents of my Almond, Brazil Nut, and Shea Butter body butters from the Body Shop .

I need to use those 2 bottles of nail polish I bought...
    Loc Updates! http://public.fotki.com/cher79/locs-part-2/

Last chemical fire cream November 2002. I transitioned and clipped the remaining p.ermed ends in April 2004.

Locs taken down and restarted. Twists put in 4/5/09.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally, Sephora comes to downtown Montreal

Went to the L'Oréal warehouse sale and this is part of my haul:

1. Lancome's Le Khôl Gloss. I thought it was an eyeliner, YouTube showed me it was a gel eyeshadow. I recommend this for those who have no talent whatsoever when applying eyeshadow. All I did was draw a line along my eyelashes's from the middle to outer corner. Then I simply used my finger to smudge it to create a smoky look. The colour is Pop Petrol.

2. Maybelline's Superstay Lipcolor. You really need to have no dried bits of skin on your lips otherwise it won't stay on. In spite of using the conditioning balm, it still kinda feels like the old long stay lipsticks that felt dry after a while. The colour, 742, falls somewhere between the old MAC colours Film Noir and Paramount.

3. Lacôme's Ink Artliner. A gel eyeliner.

4. L'Oréal's Colour Infaillible. So far the HIP line was my go to eyeshadow but I really like this so I may switch.

5. Biotherm's Aquasource Eye Perfection. I got this in a gift pack that included a full sized bottle of makeup remover and facial moisturizer. I thought it was a moisturizer but it's actually a treatment. I like it, I look rested.

6. Laroche-Posay Hydraphase UV Eyes. Even at a warehouse sale, this was expensive.Still, I've decided to give this a try. My eyes are what's betraying me as I get older so I will give this a try.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww, crap. That almond body butter made me itch! So annoying! The other two are okay, though...I guess my sister will be getting the almond one soon. What the hell is in this stuff?!
    Loc Updates! http://public.fotki.com/cher79/locs-part-2/

Last chemical fire cream November 2002. I transitioned and clipped the remaining p.ermed ends in April 2004.

Locs taken down and restarted. Twists put in 4/5/09.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently testing out Maybelline's - Dream Nude Airfoam in Caramel. It looks good on me. I'm surprised! I thought I'd be a shade or two darker.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast