Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hadasah View Post
    R.I.P., Callie. You were a wonderful dog and lived a good life.
    My condolences to the loss of your family member, Hadasah.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HUGS @Hadasah

I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high functioning sociopath. Do your research.- Sherlock

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ both those GIFs...

Hadasah, my condolences to you and your family. I too had my cat for 15 years and lost him this past fall.

All of these pet thoughts pertain to yesterday:

- Downtown with friends at the coffee shop and there are these two GORGEOUS King Charles spaniels whose owners basically left them there for at least an hour. After a while we're like, "Where are these babies' owners?" because they're whining and getting in people's way and barking at other dogs that go by. Maybe some dog owners can help me understand: Who leaves dogs outside a coffee shop for over an HOUR?

- Sitting outside at the coffee shop on a beautiful day lets you see lots of dogs. Two that stood out were a golden puppy (either a poodle or poodle mix) who was really too little to be walked on a leash and a stunningly beautiful pit bull...that was spooked by the barking spaniels.

- My next door neighbor's girlfriend has a really smart dog...I think it's a border collie mix or something. He looks at you like, "Yeah, I know what you're thinking." I always said if I was going to get a dog, I want a really smart one.

- My next door neighbor said that the neighbors on the other side of me are looking to give away two cats. He told them he might know somebody (but didn't give my name). I dream about cats probably once a week but I held firm and said no. I still haven't told anyone (I think I may have mentioned it here?) that the next time I get a pet I'm going to be living with someone, ideally my fiance or husband, who will help take care of it with me.
    It's 2020...do you know where you're going to?

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend doesn't want her dog anymore. So it seems like she basically just doesn't deal with it outside of feeding it. The dog, a pit, is now aggressive to people she doesn't know and she wasn't like that at first puppy. Her claim is that she doesn't have time but there is definitely enough time to date and go out on weekends and during the week. I feel sorry for the dog because they fact that it's a pit is one strike against it. Now it's aggressive so that's another. Who's going to adopt an aggressive pitbull?

If you don't have time for a child or another child then you don't need to get a puppy...simple as that. That breed catches so much hell because of lazy, trifling and ignorant owners.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bhop13 View Post
    Who's going to adopt an aggressive pitbull?
    Stupid woman. Only someone who isn't worried about getting sued if it bites someone.

Latte (my toy poo) pooped in the family room. No, he wasn't sick. He just didn't feel like going into the dog run. He was on punishment for 2 days. No fetch, no extra treats or cuddling.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took a day off today but where was I at 7:20 this morning? At the vet with the tabby . All this to make sure that his constant hunger aren't caused by worms.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morning started off terribly... My mouse Bernard died... I woke up and went in the living room, and he's just laying so still in his cage... I tapped the window... nothing... I started crying so hard... I woke hubbs up, and we buried him together... We put flowers in his box... Mind you all this happened first thing this morning at about 5:30am... *sigh*

I couldn't stop crying... Hubbs hugged me though... Let me know everything is going to be ok...

He was a sweet, playful little mouse... He always made me happy...

RIP to my baby Bernie... *sniffle sniffle*
    ~The Artist Formerly Known as Kanye~
    My Youtube
    My Twittah...

"Naw, shawty, eat yo breakfiss". (c) Intel

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big hugs to you GoodT. I was surprised at my crying when I had my kitty put to sleep, I overstand.

My random thought: I am so annoyed that I had to wait so long for the automated feeder, this is why I hate shopping online. Cross my fingers I will have the delivery notice at my door tomorrow.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^Thanks, Kari... I'm such a cry baby...
    ~The Artist Formerly Known as Kanye~
    My Youtube
    My Twittah...

"Naw, shawty, eat yo breakfiss". (c) Intel

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast