Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Random Pet Thoughts >^-^<

It feels weird to know that I have two cats in my home but because I have to quarantine the stray who walked in yesterday it still feels that I only have one cat.

Blog - Twitter - Ravelry - Pinterest
    To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^A stray actually just walked into your house? LOL
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The story is even more incredible then that: I've been staring a picture of a cat from a local animal rescue group for a couple weeks now, the adoption day was yesterday. But first I pre-pooed my hair for about an hour and just as I was about to wash it out and get ready to go, my neighbour knocks on my door and I had to stop the stray from walking in. Took out my cage, put some food and yep, he just walked in so that told me he was abandoned. When I went to the adoption centre, the cat I wanted had been given away just as I was walking over there. So instead of the female tortoiseshell coloured cat I was gonna get, I now have an orange tabby quarantined in my spare bedroom until I take him to the vet to make sure he doesn't have any diseases.

To those of you who've been digging through Celebrerie archives and liking my posts, thank you

bhop13 is offline Active Nappturality Member
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww that's awesome! That cat's probably like "JACKPOT!!"

I love the color of orange tabby cats.
    GOT PANK??
    Beauty is not defined by the masses, but by the opinion of the individual ~Rune Leknes
    http://public.fotki.com/bhop13/

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T and I are both allergic to cats but we both are thinking of getting one yeah we both aren't too bright. I was looking and saw that there are some that people who have allergies do well with. One of my BFF's has one that does not bother me so I was thinking it could work???? We would rather have a dog but all the places I am looking at for us to move to don't allow.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Many people who are allergic to cats usually do well with a cat of their own, their immune system gets used to that particular cat while still reacting to other cats. You could try getting a woolly cat, they tend to lose their hair in clumps as opposed to flyaways that get everywhere. But if you're allergic to cat's dander then even a Sphinx cat is off limit to you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My cat (Ms. Gotti) and my dog (Cutie pie) both drive me crazy!! lol First of all, I have my favorite purple chair in my room that i always like to chill in while watching tv and while on my computer. If i get up to go do something just for a few minutes, i come back, and my chair is occupied by my cat who think she is the boss! lol and she just looks at me like...."U move, u lose!" Oh and sometimes if she can't sit in the chair itself, she will hop in my lap (while i have my laptop in my lap) and tries to make room to lay down!! And my dog....Boy oh boy, her and my cat do NOT get along! Sometimes she'll play with her bone right by the cat, and some how she drops it near the cat, and gets too scared to get it! So she barks and barks and barks! lol i can't tell u how many times they fight in a day.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A debate on how much to spend a pet. Personally I watched my tabby walk on three paws for three days because I didn't want to pay yet another vet bill, I just looked at his paw to make sure it wasn't getting worst. On the fourth day, whatever he had was gone and was back to walking on all fourst. Just in time for me to take him in to have his malehood taken away.
    Last edited by Karibana; 04-11-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I promise my pets are trolling me or something! Why is it that whenever I clean out my cat's litterbox, he decides to use it? You can at least appreciate your clean litter, Cloud!

My niece somehow managed to talk me into getting 2 African Clawed Frogs that her class was keeping. I'm hoping they won't mate since one is male and the other is female. *Sigh*

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every time i walk into my kitchen, my cat meows, paws at my feet.....she's so spoiled, i have to pick her up to put her where her bowl is, on the baker's rack. (The dog eats the cat food so we have to put it up high) She is very capable of climbing up there herself, but sometimes i just give in so she can stop all that meowing! Once i put her up there, she eats two pieces of cat food, jump down, and walk away..... WTH r u kidding me?!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast