Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trueimage15 View Post
    What does the red light district have?
    And sex shows, don't forget the sex shows. You would be surprised the tricks some women can perform with their lady bits.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by napgirl View Post
    And sex shows, don't forget the sex shows. You would be surprised the tricks some women can perform with their lady bits.
    Doooooooooooooooooooooood when I was active duty, I had friends who were attached to ships that went to Singapore, Thailand, Bali, etc. They would come back to port with some wild stories about the red light districts out there. I can't even post what I heard, it'll violate forum policy.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a homeland security experience than a destination. Sometimes I believe these agents are bored...either want to get feels or just mess with you. I'm wearing a spaghetti strapped clinging long sundress. I take off my jacket so that my silhouette is shown... still a pat down. One chick searched by touching my traps/delts.... Umm... could you tell me what can possibly be hiding in there. So it's my mates turn... and he's always a character in the airport. I can't tell you how many silent prayers I had. I was already sick... and I'm like please Lordt, let us get to our destination and return peaceful and safely. So my mate gets pulled over and they ask him what's in his pocket. Ummm... my wallet. They ask dumb sh*t, "What's in the wallet?".... Umm.... money? They ask what else is in the pocket, he states paper... they want him to pull it out, by keeping his hand in the air . Is he supposed to be a magician? What's that powdery substance they asked? My mate added powder to his chest to keep cool. The idiots thought it was ricin. So we're off, approach the gate... and just when we're about to board the plane; my mate states it's a small plane. I didn't think anything of it. He hates flying and he's claustrophobic, so take a guess what happened... ** smh, sigh ** He bust out of there like a bat out of hell, knocking over a few people with luggage in tow. A passenger stated, "Is there something we should know about?" Meanwhile I'm following, have a stomach virus... starving, thirsty.... and all I've eaten all day was f***ing graham crackers to avoid having an incident & a miserable trip... and my mate goes AWOL. So the stewardess put us on alert... want to know what we're going to do. He's holding up the plane. I told her he's claustrophobic, once everyone sits down... I'll get him on. Which I did... held his hand until we reached our destination. But Lordt... whew! I may need to carry a sedative. By the time I got to my destination.... I'm tired.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sri Lanka was totally awesome and totally horrible at the same time. When I got there I was waiting at the airport for the shuttle. I got plenty of stares but I didn't think anything of it. I sat down to have a smoke and one of the pirate taxi guys asked for a light. He asked where I was from, I replied I'm from Amrerica. He didn't believe me. He said "But you're so black and fat!" The whole time I was there the people were a little rude. Most of the time they would point, stare, and openly gawk. I was talking to my travel guide and he admitted that he had never seen a woman of color before, ot any people for that matter. And I did notice that I was the only black person in the whole country. I've been to a few places where they haven't seen black people before. But Sri Lanka takes the cake with thier lac of social skills.
    Last hit of creamy crack: 11/24/09
    BC: 10/26/2010
    Staples: Shealoe, EVOO, CO, Jojoba oil, HE HH, Avg

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats interesting, the people in Sri Lanka are brown mostly right? So you shouldn't have stood out really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12