Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Managing

I've noticed that where I spend the most time in my hair is where my hair is the longest. For example the front and the back simply because it is easier for me to access it then the middle of my hair. Which leads to my reoccurring problem. The middle of my hair is just weak. I cannot tell if it is growing very slow and breaking of faster, or its growing at the same rate but just very weak and breaking off. The texture of my hair is very thick and coily (if that's a word =] ) but the middle is straight. I've been natural for a little over 2 years now and i'm starting to get it right now. I've been considering using doogroo in my hair but I'm hesitant. I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for my trouble area. I currently use Jamaican black caster oil to attempt to thicken it. I am trying to find a job in a professional setting and it is becoming difficult to style my hair when the middle is about an inch long. Thank and God Bless! =)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some swear by castor oil so use it for a while to see if it works for you.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Reinecrepue!

You should try using the supplement, Biotin. I recently had issue with my edges b/c I was wearing headbands with teeth. So my edges were starting to then out. I've been taking Biotin since December and my hair is much thicker all the way around. And my edges are not thin anymore. If you don't want to go the Biotin route, you can always use peppermint oil. :-)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much! I will try both lolz